I'm ugly and I know it

Juked    

I'm very ugly I just hit 23 and I look like I'm 40 years old, have hair loss and a weird face which makes everything worse.

I really don't know what to do anymore.. I've been meditating for an year every morning and night now and it has helped me to shutdown my bad feelings and thoughts about myself by just observing them but it doesn't help me in my overall life cause everyone is still treating me like I'm a monster and some of them actually say it right into my face.

Its very hard for me to find a job because I couldn't continue school because literally 80% bullied me and I just couldn't keep up with no help around me.

Every night I go to sleep I hope to not wake up in the next morning and just die peacefully.

• Ditch the Label Staff

@Juked I'm sorry that you have experienced this from others, you do not deserve that in any way. We are surrounded by so many images telling us what we should look like and what is and isn't ugly but we ALL have beauty and value. I know it's hard but it is easy to slip into believing what random people say rather than those that love you and care about you. The truth is NO ONE is ugly. Loving yourself and building confidence does take work but you are worth the time! Trying to be optimistic is great but also listen to your mind when you are feeling low as it's okay to be upset as well. It's definitely worth building up a good network of friends as this is super empowering.

What do you like about yourself?

Staff-Account.png