Does being bald make you a lesser person and ugly?

sonofhades    

Hi! I am still young. I'm 23 years old and I have a monk bald type of hair. I can't properly work nor enjoy my everyday life because of it. People make fun of me. I don't know who I am going to call or reach because I am afraid they will just treat me as a joke. I envy those people who can enjoy their lives with or without hair. They can find lovers or friends. But not for me, no one likes me. My self-esteem is depleting down to its core. I just want to be loved and accepted.

• Ditch the Label Staff

@sonofhades Hey, I can hear how much this is distressing you. Have you tried clipping / cropping your hair really short? A lot of guys have this as a full on 'look'.

I know how hard it is to work on self-esteem but learning to love ourselves takes work but is so important as it really does reflect outwards when we are confident and know that we are absolutely good enough. You deserve love and friendship as much as anyone else!

Staff-Account.png