Always Alone At Home

Seanidy    

Hey guys. I would like to talk about something that has been irritating me my whole life; nobody initiates conversations with me outside of school, church, etc. I always get really upset contemplating about this since I hate being alone yet nobody cares about initiating any conversation with me, and I always end up doing nothing all day. I feel so alone and need help, no matter what I try to do nothing seems to be helpful.

Hey there @Seanidy

What kind of folks are you wanting to talk with? Why not try initiating a conversation with them first? Have you looked into volunteering? It could be a great way to get some more of that human interaction you are craving and also give you that warm fuzzy feeling of helping someone else. Believe it or not a lot of us all feel lonely right next to each other all the time so if we all reached out a bit more we might feel less alone.

I hope this helps.

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.