nervous bc of bullying

lolpop    

hey guys

so monday i got pushed and fell as a result but dk who did ever since i haven't able been able to do tjings like go to tje toilet in school alone and whenever im out of my safe room i feel shaky and sick

any advice would be great

Hey @lolpop

`So sorry to hear things aren't getting better, no one should be physically assaulted - you need to go back to the assistant head and tell them who pushed you. Could you go to the toilet during lesson times and speak to your teachers about allowing that? What did they say when you had the most recent meeting?

Have you told your parents?

We are here for you.

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

not a lot as saud just keep leaving early and late from lessons and i can sit with the assistant head when needed .. i already have a toilet pass but i need to not br missing parts of lessons as sitting gcses in a few weeks

What GCSE's are you doing? Try and focus as much as you can on them as you won't have to see these people again after you finish them.

remi

maths in 2 weeks and art and i.t jan then everything else between march and june