i feel fat what should i do? i know im not though

mouse girl    

Hey @mouse girl

It's not unusual for us to feel like this sometimes, there can just be the wrong top or you've just eaten a load of pasta and it can make you feel like this. If you don't identify as fat (not that there is anything wrong with that) then it's cool.

Society puts SO much pressure on womens bodies and the media is constantly bombarding us with unrealistic beauty standards so it's no wonder if a little bit of that had rubbed off onto you. Just try and watch these thoughts as they come by and try not to get angry with them but just watch them like a passing cloud going "I feel fat - but I know this is not a fact" Thoughts are not facts and we can chose not to let these thoughts affect us.

Have a read over our ambassador Kitty's body acceptance toolkit, something in here may jump out and help you. https://www.ditchthelabel.org/body-acceptance-toolkit/

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.