I believe I am a waste of oxygen

Blackdxvxl    

Hi I’m a 16 year old girl. ive been bullied all my life by family and friends , even people I don’t know .

i live with an abusive dad and a mom who really can’t do anything to help.

Ive been beaten up a lot , called fat, ugly, waste of oxygen, stupid..and so on .

I get yelled at every single day . I’m just holding on because I want to finish high school and graduate. I’m a senior so I just have one more year , but so far it’s a hell year for me..my classmates are always making fun of me for anything and everything. I’m the “Deporessed kid

Hello there @Blackdxvxl

You are not a waste of oxygen, you are valuable and important on this earth and we see you.

How are you parents abusive to you? Have you ever told someone at school about this? I'm so sorry your classmates are unkind you do not deserve that. It is there ignorance and you have not done anything to deserve this unkindness. Is there anything in your life that you enjoy at the moment or that gives you life that you can focus your energies on to?

Have you told your teachers about what people are saying to you?

We are here for you,

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

My dad beats me a lot and yells at me for anything and everything , recently he held a knife to my face telling me I am worthless and such , and no I don't find anything that I enjoy or anything that gives me life , really the only reason I didn't commit suicide is because in my religion its not allowed.

I haven't told teachers anything , the only one that knows about any thing that I've been through is a guy who I've known for 3-4 years now , he is like an older brother to me but he lives far far away from me .

Hello @Blackdxvxl

I may have to share some of the information that you have shared with me to keep you safe with your local authorities as I have concerns about what you have shared with me. Can you contact the police when your father does this to you? Can you tell a teacher now? Do you speak to this person online, where are they based?

http://ncmh.org.sa - please contact this organisation in SA if you ever have suicidal thoughts, it is okay to struggle but remember that feelings and thoughts can change.

Remi

please don't share anything , I can contact police but I'd rather not , I do think I can tell a teacher but I'm sure they won't do anything to help me , yes I do speak with this person online , he is from the UAE .

I have a duty of care to safeguard you and make sure that you are safe. What do you think the police would say or do if you called them?

It may just be worth telling someone how you feel right now. What do you talk to your friend about?

I'm fine , my dad can't do anything other then beat me or yell at me and if it gets too much I will call the police .

i do not trust the police to keep me safe , but I can call them if I have too.

it might be but I'm not one to share my thoughts and feelings with anyone.

well mostly about games on ps4 and pc , since we like to play together , we also talk about showed we enjoy and how we both love pizza and stuff like that . Sometimes tho he would open up a subject about why I should start loving myself more and that it will give me more self confidence and improve my life a bit

Hey @Blackdxvxl

I'm sorry to hear that that is the case. What are some of your favourite TV shows and games to play on PS4? Are there any other people you chat to online?

I'm glad that he talks to you about self-love, is there anything he has said to you that has resonated with you and that you have remembered?

Remi

its fine , nothing i haven't been through already

I have been watching supernatural a lot lately, im on season 5 and its really interesting and i love the story.

on ps4 I play mostly overwatch , destiny , batman .

i dont really chat with anyone online other then my older brother , because people dont like talking to me. so yeah i dont chat with anyone .

He has said many things to me that id never forget

like that i am truly worth something and there isnt one thing i should hate about myself .

Hey Blackdxvxl,

Why do you feel like people don't like talking to you, what signs show you that?

Well everything he has said to you is true, do you believe him?

Remi

uh well people don't like talking to me because I'm very quiet , and I don't have things in common with some people they see me as a weirdo . and no I dont believe him, I know he means it but just in my head thats impossible

Hey,

A lot of us a quiet, some people actually prefer quiet people as it makes them feel more at ease. I understand it's hard to hear positive things about yourself and you often don't feel like you deserve or believe them but that is the way that person sees you so it is there opinion which you can't dispute.

What are you planning to do after school finishes?

Remi

I’m Mhm yes I understand that , but it’s just annoying and hurtful when people say it to my face that they don’t want to talk to me because I’m boring or too quiet.

well I’m a senior , I want to study psychology , it attracted my attention.

Yes it must be so frustrating. But do these people matter to you? I always try and say to myself that the opinions of people that do not matter to me - do not matter to me.

Psychology is fascinating, I studied a bit at uni. Are you thinking about going to university?

Remi

well I'm just ending the 3rd week of the first term so its still gonna be a while , couple months until I graduate .

well where I live is not not where I want to go to university because I'm not from this place and I have a different nationality so people here who are not from this place have less opportunities to study or work here , which is sad cuz I was raised here all my life . but I'm gonna get the Ukrainian nationality so I might apply for university there . I have my grandparents there so it would be nice to be able to see them more offten