Hey... I don't know what to say.

Shyla    

I saw this community and I thought, maybe that can help me. I'm from Turkey and in this country, it is so expensive to get theraphy. I had major depression and I tried to die once. Now, I'm better than before. But sometimes it just appears again and I can't cope with it. Anxiety, depression, fear and low self-esteem... Please help me.

Hello Shyla,

Welcome to the community. Is there no free or low-cost counselling available to young people in Turkey? Are you at school, college or university? They usually have some kind of support service and talking service that you could go to visit. Have you had any current plans to end your life, please reach out to people if ever you feel this way, you can call 182 in an emergency. I'm glad you are feeling better now, our mental health is something that will get better and worse throughout times. Some of these emotions are normal, it's just when we are experiencing them all the time that it is unhealthy. Do you have breathing excercises to do when you feel anxious? Try and keep a good sleep routine and practice lots of self care to manage this.

You can always come here to talk if you need to. We're here for you.

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.