Favorite vacation destination?

bingabong Β  Β 

Hi everyone,

where is your favorite country to visit for vacation? or somewhere you'd like to goto. I went to the Hamptons last summer and it was so beautiful πŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

• 1 month later...

I've literally only vacationed out of Australia ONCE, and that was to Bali. I can't blame my parents, since they can't afford it, but I really want to go to Europe, and everyone is always saying how great it is and I'm just standing there like "PLEASE STOP NOO YOURE TORTURING ME HELP!!!"

• 2 years later...

Singapore! Everything is so clean and has the worlds best airport. I spent a whole day at the airport, itÒ€ℒs like an attraction itself! IÒ€ℒm talking about the jewel in changi airport. The people there are really nice too! They speak English so you donÒ€ℒt have to be afraid to ask for directions or help.

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, Jennie said:

I'd like to go to Korea and Hawaii

omg I've always wanted to goto Hawaii, like so so bad!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2017 at 9:49 PM, bingabong said:

Santorini looks so gorgeous!! I'd love to visit London @capacetic, is it how i'd imagine?

Idk how you imagine it but if you go there there is a market in the summer somewhere (will reply again when I remember the place) that sells fruit, Ice lollies, amazing indian food and PANCAKES WITH ICE CREAM IN THEM!!!!!!

On 10/3/2017 at 12:07 PM, iamme said:

I've literally only vacationed out of Australia ONCE, and that was to Bali. I can't blame my parents, since they can't afford it, but I really want to go to Europe, and everyone is always saying how great it is and I'm just standing there like "PLEASE STOP NOO YOURE TORTURING ME HELP!!!"

I live in europe so I don't have your problem but If you do come over here suggest to your parents England as it is very hilly and the Lake District is nice plus Dorset is yum

Sorry If this tortures you but if I dont say you wont know for the time you can come over here

• 1 month later...
  • Ditch the Label Staff

If you know, you know..... but I adore planes, so would absolutely love to visit Maho Beach which is in the Caribbean Island of St Martin (Sint Maarten). ✈️

Be interested to know if anyone has been before?Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• 5 months later...

My favorite vacation destination I've ever ever been to is Carolina Beach in North Carolina. It was soooooo beautiful and relaxing there.

On 8/18/2017 at 9:03 PM, copacetic said:

To go to someday? Japan.

Already been to? Probably Gulf Shores, Alabama and London.

Japan is on my travel bucket list for sure. There and South Korea and possibly Costa Rica. I loooove beach vacations. I've been to both California and North Carolina.Β 

Florida is my favorite (that I've been to) because it's actually not always too hot or too cold (I know, Canada is supposed to be always cold, but when it's summer, it gets really, really, hot). Plus, Disneyworld and Universal Studios are nice. also, beaches. I want to go to England though. Or maybe Germany