being arkward and getting pied

missabigail    

Hi, I'm Abi I am really arkward when it comes to dating i say the wrong things or nothing at all so up till a while ago I have stayed away from anything to do with relationships but now after coming out of an 18month relationship nearly a year ago I decided to give this dating thing a try and where did it get me? It got me being stood up for an hour and having to walk all the way back home as the person that stood me up told me five minutes before we were supposed to meet. And now I dont even want to date anyone and the thought of it now just scares me because i have not had any positive experiences.

Hey @missabigail

Ahh man that sucks, modern dating is tough, are you meeting people online? Did you ever confront the person that stood you up, that isn't an acceptable way to treat anyone.

There are some shockers out there and people that want to waste your time but I believe that there are lots of genuine folks out there too. You have your whole life to be in a relationship though, I remember I dated a guy for 3 years from 15-18 and now looking back I wish I just spent that time with my friends and doing my hobbies etc. But you know whats best for yourself, just don't hold your worth over the people that want to date you or event the people that stand you up because you are worth so much more than that and we attract the love we think that we deserve in this world so remind yourself that you are worthy of so much more!

Hang in there!

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.