I AM UGLY

Elizzabeth    

I know this is a statement but I feel ugly compared to all my friends as well as people on tv I am ugly compared to all of them I never get a single guy just to look at me for even a second they all prefer too look at my friend. I just feel so ugly and helpless

Hello Elizzabeth,

I know I have replied to you on a few of your posts already but this feeling of "compare and despair" is something that so many of us are feeling right now and scientists have proven that we have an increased feeling of negativity when we compare ourselves to others because of our use of social media.

Try following more accounts of regular people that look just like you. Also, we are all unique, it is literally impossible for us all to look the same and what a boring life that would be, we are made different for a reason so try and see the beauty in that.

I really love this article that was written for us by Kitty Underhill, it's a "Body Positivity Toolkit" which has some amazing tips on how to boost your self-esteem from a kick-ass empowered lady. https://www.ditchthelabel.org/body-acceptance-toolkit/ Give it a read and let me know if you try out any of these ideas.

Sending love and light your way!

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.