nervous

lolpop    

• Ditch the Label Staff

@lolpop hey, I completely understand how overwhelming this can be. Have you ever had a good support system in school or don't they know? No one deserves to be bullied and certainly not for 4 years.

If you haven't asked for help, do consider speaking to someone so it can be nipped in the bud before anything starts up again. If you don't want to go and ask alone could you ask a parent or friend to go with you and explain how it makes you feel?

Not bullying specific but if you want to widen your friendships, this article is really helpful: https://www.ditchthelabel.org/the-super-quick-guide-to-making-new-friends-at-a-new-school/

Staff-Account.png

all my family know and i have 2 teachers in school that try there best to sort things

hasnt worked so far tho

i leave lessons 5 mins early and dont go to cover lessons to avoid some incedents but they just find another way of getting to me

Hello @lolpop

I'm sorry to hear this!! You haven't done anything to deserve this kind of treatment. Keep talking to these teachers about what is happening to you because the more they know about the situation, the more that they can try and put in place to help you. I can't promise that it will get better right away but we are here for you and if anything happens that you want to talk about you can always write to me here.

Where are some other spaces they are finding you, is there something that can be done about this, you should not have to be the one that isn't permitted from moving freely around your school.

We're all here for you.

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hello @lolpop

I'm sorry to hear this!! You haven't done anything to deserve this kind of treatment. Keep talking to these teachers about what is happening to you because the more they know about the situation, the more that they can try and put in place to help you. I can't promise that it will get better right away but we are here for you and if anything happens that you want to talk about you can always write to me here.

Where are some other spaces they are finding you, is there something that can be done about this, you should not have to be the one that isn't permitted from moving freely around your school.

We're all here for you.

Remi

2nd day back 2day and actually has a teacher basically tell me i dont deserve to be in set 1 in science as i slid my way in .. btw i had 2 bs and a d in science

also had a boy kick my chair 4 a all my re lesson straight and i spoke to the techer afterwards and she gonna move him nxt lesson but it dont mean anything until nxt re lesson