If you could have super powers, which one would you like to have and why?

love_is_universal    

• 2 months later...

Time desynchronization. If I die, I just pull a version of myself from another timeline. I'm never synchronized so I always have an extra body or another timeline version of myself to help. I will never be lonely.

• 1 month later...

I have thought about it a lot and I came up with a loophole, cause I can never decide, what I want. I´d love to have a superpower, that allows me to change in between three superpowers: being able to read minds, telekinesis(the one also includes flying, since you could like technically use it on your shoes/bed/socks/whatever you´re sitting/standing on or something and the ability to communicate with animals and objects. If I had to choose one though, I´d pick telekinesis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ditch the Label Staff
I have thought about it a lot and I came up with a loophole, cause I can never decide, what I want. I´d love to have a superpower, that allows me to change in between three superpowers: being able to read minds, telekinesis(the one also includes flying, since you could like technically use it on your shoes/bed/socks/whatever you´re sitting/standing on or something and the ability to communicate with animals and objects. If I had to choose one though, I´d pick telekinesis.

Ohhh I like your sneakiness in getting 3 superpowers! :)

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
I think I would like to be able to teleport/open portals.

How amazing would it be to be able to travel anywhere you want without having to do the traveling! :cool:

Yes! It would save so much time and money :)

Staff-Account.png

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Idkw but I've always been partial to some kind of electric power and I love Spider-Man so electrical webs would be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Mine would be the ability to talk to other people and make friends without feeling awkward lol

15 hours ago, Asher said:

Mine would be the ability to talk to other people and make friends without feeling awkward lol

Oh my gosh so useful!!!!

2 minutes ago, MoonieOwl said:

Oh my gosh so useful!!!!

WAIT your superhero name could be Mr. confidence!

The ability to know what my gecko Odin is thinking ( he is currently trying to climb my leg and probably has no idea what he is doing ) and to make him into a slightly more intelligent larger dragons that could help me stop poaching of endangered species and help people try and get along 

• Yaaas 1

3 minutes ago, Saphira said:

The ability to know what my gecko Odin is thinking ( he is currently trying to climb my leg and probably has no idea what he is doing ) and to make him into a slightly more intelligent larger dragons that could help me stop poaching of endangered species and help people try and get along 

Best superpower ever

1 hour ago, MoonieOwl said:

WAIT your superhero name could be Mr. confidence!

Lol or maybe Mx. confidence! I’m actually nonbinary ☺️ But yeah, being able to talk to people would be really useful haha

• Ditch the Label Staff

When I was younger, I always dreamt that I'd be able to fly. However now it would probably be to either... teleport myself or turn invisible. Undecided 😂

Staff-Account.png.060e8e769a7369fee08ffdf79fb8fc2a.png

22 hours ago, Asher said:

Lol or maybe Mx. confidence! I’m actually nonbinary ☺️ But yeah, being able to talk to people would be really useful haha

Sorry I forgot to check your pronouns lol!

Yeah that sounds really cool!

my superpower would be to shock people with electric as lots of people tap me on the arm and it gets annoying or they say something about my height and if i shock them then they would leave me alone 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blue22031 said:

my superpower would be to shock people with electric as lots of people tap me on the arm and it gets annoying or they say something about my height and if i shock them then they would leave me alone 

lol that sounds awesome

• Yaaas 1

On 8/27/2019 at 8:33 AM, Lauren or Tom said:

ummm, the ability to shift into other animals at will. I'd probably choose either a horse or a wolf

Yeah that's what i want as a superpower too. But i thought a lot about it. So in detail mine would be - can change into any animal or species but need to see and touch it, so I can't make up some weird shit LOL. Can't change into other humas though.