Why am I not pretty enough to have a boyfriend/hookup?

Gracieanne1    

all of my friends have been encouraging me to finally get out there and do something with a boy but Its not like I haven't tried because I have and I just get denied. I feel like I'm not pretty enough to do what they do every guy I meet seems like they're someway out of my league and it just makes me feel really really shitty. I just want a significant other and all I can do is blame my weight because everyone says they love my personality or how outgoing I am but then theres the way I look. Advice?

Hey @Gracieanne1

Really looks are only very superficial - people will fall for you because of how you make them feel. When we find the right person they should make us feel beautiful about ourselves. It can take some time finding the right person - and don't beat yourself for it not coming along straight away.

You are good enough, and you need to give yourself lots of positive affirmations and the right person will come along. You wouldn't want to be with someone that cares only about looks anyway.

Sending lots of positivity your way.

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.