How do i get girls to like me?

IHATEME1478    

Hello @IHATEME1478

Getting girls to like you is just like getting anyone to like you. it takes time and having a connection with someone is something you have to work at.

Ask people questions about themselves, find a girl with common interests to you. Try and put yourself out there so that people know that you are looking for someone.

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

@IHATEME1478

Just like Remi said: takes time; just like making friends. You need to develop some kinda friendship maybe first. But also, I'd say, you can let them come to you. There's someone out there for everyone. There's no rush particularly. Someone with common interests, someone who you trust, who fits maybe a criteria of yours? You'll find someone :)

Thanks Remi for the advice!

The funny thing is that I've found the girl, but she isn't interested in me and we have dated a few times before.

Hey there, it's hard to go backwards sometimes too. What are the reasons you stopped dating in the past? Has anything changed since then or could the same reaction happen again?

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Thanks Remi for the advice!

The funny thing is that I've found the girl, but she isn't interested in me and we have dated a few times before.

We stopped dating because i wasn't ready for it and i was too immature not much has changed apart from her losing interest in me. nothing could happen between us again.