"What do you do" Question?

pricelessppp    

How do you handle "What Job do you have" Question? I'm nervous of telling the truth because I get bullied/rejected if I did. Also scared to say I'm disabled & or have Autism/Asperger's. I just don't want to explain my self or feel embarrassed.

Hellooo @pricelessppp

You have nothing to be embarrassed about, we are all different and unique and your autism is something to be very proud of. Is it that you aren't currently working? Because that is absolutely okay, and really it is nobody else's business what you do. The people that care about you won't care and you don't owe anyone else an explanation if you don't want to.

Anyone that would reject you for your different ability would not be worth your care anyway.

Remi

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Autism for me is nothing to be proud of. It makes young love hard. And people reject you back & forth. And all those dehumanizing Jokes. And is why I don't work. But still scared to till someone that I do have it due to not being employed.

Hey @pricelessppp

That is a common worry for a lot of us without autism too but your feelings are completely valid. You don't have to tell anyone why you aren't unemployed if you don't want to. As I said, it is no one elses business.

You could say that you do what one of your hobbies are if you would like to?\

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.