Growtopia | A community in need

djpmcg    

Hello people at Ditch The Label!

So I am here to make an idea for your guys next game event. So growtopia is a game on iOS, Android, Mac, and PC. It is an online community 2D sandbox game where you grow items and farm, fish and fight ghosts, trade and hang out with others. Lately the community hasn't been doing too well. So you might be asking why the hell did I come here to ask about this? So I have been there for the Habbo infobus sessions with you guys and I feel like it was good knowledge to learn and I think you guys could have an impact on the game. Ubisoft, the owners of the game, are adding more mods to the game but I don't think that will help anything. Maybe it could help the scams in the game but probably not.

Growtopia's website is growtopiagame.com if you want to find out more about it.

Thank you so much for reading this! If you guys do an event on it, I would love to help out with it!

Hello @djpmcg ,

If you have any questions about the Ditch the Label forum, could you direct them all to [email]hello@ditchthelabel.org[/email] as it is the best way for us to get in contact with you.

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.