Trying to see if I am actually Bi(???)

Questioning    

As my name suggests I am a questioning 22 year old chick, and I haven't ever been in a relationship with a woman, but I find myself attracted to both men and women. Every relationship I have had with men (about 6 or 7) I have ended. So I'm not sure where else to ask about this, sorry for being so vague.

Hi!

I happen to be bisexual and am glad to help. I didn't realize I was bi until about a year ago, when I started falling for another Male classmate. Based on what you said about being attracted to both genders, I would assume your at least bi-curious. If you want to try and take tests to see if you are, go ahead. I encourage it, they helped me understand myself better. (Allthetests.com has good tests for sexual orientation, if you want to check them out. Or just search am I bisexual test into google and go from there.) Remember that being bi does not mean you have to like both genders equally, as in my case I find myself slightly more attracted to boys than girls. Hope this helped!

Hello @Questioning

Welcome to our community.

So I wouldn't worry that your relationships with men end, it's totally normal especially when we're young to have different partners as we are changing and growing at this point.

If you are attracted to both men and women then you could very well be bisexual - you don't of had to have 'done anything' with a woman for this identity to be valid though.

Would you like to date a woman and maybe explore and experiment in the future?

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

I definitely would like to go on a date with women, I think overall I'm just scared of the social repercussions, because I myself am a Christian and so is my family. I find myself to be very integrated in leading worship, and also am kinda stressed if this makes me not so good of a Christian, its all just stressful.

Dont worry about trying to choose faith of sexual orientation, there are plenty of LGBTQ communities who still belong to faith groups. And dont come out yet if you aren't ready, only do it when you feel comfortable