Feeling lonely and extremely depressed

Daphne    

So I'm currently unaware of my sexuality. I get too obsessed with my female friends that I wouldn't want to see them with someone else. I just want them to be only mine but I ain't romantically or sexually attracted to them. I ain't attracted to males as well. Yet I have a very huge desire to be loved and feel special. What does this mean?

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi Daphne, it feels like it could be an exploration of your identity and sexuality. It could be that you're trying to imagine what it would be like to be with various people and bringing in thoughts of your friends as part of that. Sometimes it's easier to place friends in our mind rather than a faceless stranger if you are thinking you might be ready for a relationship.

Keep hanging round with your friends as you normally would and easy to say I know, but try not to overthink it.

Staff-Account.png