What do I do?

WaterDog2000    

I came out as bi to my mom, dad, and friend (not the one I have a crush on) when I was 11. One day when I was 10 I was playing 7 minutes in heaven with my friend and made out with her. I think that she thought we were just experimenting as we had taken our first course of puberty education only a few days ago. I liked it and wished it would happen again. I have some gay crushes that I know are straight, but I can’t stop thinking about them. I mean sex fantasies and everything. What do I do? I have a huge crush on my best friend and can’t stop thinking about her, but I don’t know how to tell her because she is Hetero. Should I tell her? If so, how?

Hey @WaterDog2000

Welcome to the community, we are happy to have to have you here!

This is totally normal to have crushes on people around you and even people that are heterosexual - it doesn't change their appearance or their attraction. It's okay to have a crush on someone and not tell them. If you feel like they may not reciprocate your feelings then it might hurt you to be rejected be them?

It's normal to crush on people and even people you know you may not be able be with.

Sending lots of positivity your way,

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hey @WaterDog2000

I know exactly what you´re feeling. I ´m a lesbian, but I haven´t decided if I should come out or not. I also have a little crush on one of my best friends and I´ve decided not to tell her, because it´d just complicate things. I think that it´s best to do what you think is right, not what the others think. If you live your life by other´s opinions then it´s not your life, and that´s my personal motto.