Hi

Anthony IV    

Hi people! I'm new to this site but I can already tell that it is a good place to be. I am 14, bisexual, atheist, and have slight depression. (Fun life, right?) I have a couple of friends at school, but no one super close, and no one to hang out with outside of school. My relationship with my parents is not the best (they aren't bad people, we just don't get along that often), and I listen to music 24/7. It helps me just get through the day, because there's not many people I can talk to. I am a HUGE Pittsburgh Steelers fan, even though I'm from Chicago. I do like the Cubs, however, and the New York Rangers are my favorite hockey team. I am willing to talk with people about almost anything, so just leave a comment below if you want to talk. Thank you!

Hi @Anthony IV

You do look like a fun person to hang out with. I like Lordi and Little Mix a lot. I also like our country´s one of the most popular band called Nublu. If you want you can check them out. I´m from Estonia so al the lyrics are in Estonian, but it´s good rap music anyway. I also occasionally listen to classical music like Beethoven and Vivaldi. If you like classical music to then what kind?

• Ditch the Label Staff

Currently re visiting Elton John's music after seeing Rocketman. :D

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff

I thought it was amazing and the actor that plays Elton is awesome!

Staff-Account.png

I can't find how to private message you, but why is metboi08 banned? Just asking because he left me a message asking if I wanted to contact him. He said he left his number. Just want to know what's going on

• Ditch the Label Staff

@Anthony IV Hi! In order to protect our users, we do not allow private messaging or the sharing of personal information - which includes phone numbers. We want to make sure all of our users are able to access our support community safely and confidentially.

Staff-Account.png