Attracted to a straight friend

Celia    

I'm a girl who's attracted to a straight girl friend of mine, mostly in a physical way, and it makes me feel super uncomfortable around her. I'm usually all touchy-feely with my friends, but with her I try to avoid it. It's hard since she loves holding hands in the hallway and hugging me and sitting on my lap, and she doesn't even get it when I don't wanna peck her lips at parties (we all do this at my school, with anyone regardless of gender and sexuality). Probably because I can do that with most of my other friends. The problem is I don't wanna tell her that I'm attracted to her, but I don't wanna offend her by telling her to stay away from me physically (that will also seem weird since I'm the total opposite with all my other friends). What should I do?

Hi celia,

I am a bisexual male who is also attracted to my EXTREMELY hot ex-best friend (it's a long story). I have also experienced the physical closeness and touching with him, but I just kept my mouth shut and enjoyed it. I would say that you should tell her how you feel about her, privately, if possible, and then be ready for a bit of separation. In my case, he took it well to begin with, but over time drew away. You need to be prepared to give her time to accept and adjust to this. It is a lot of info to absorb at once. But trust me, it is better to tell them and

Sorry I'm posting again, but I just really want to help because I had to go through this alone, and it sucked. It is a tough spot to be in, and you need to be ready for any response, good or bad, from your friend. I do wish my situation went better, but friends will come and go. If she does leave, and this is the worst case scenario, then you will be hurting for quite some time, not only because you lost your crush, but your friend, too. I dont mean to scare you, and I'm sorry if I did all this really quick, I am just eager to help. Let me know if you have any questions