Happy Pride Month

Marv    

I just felt that, since it's Pride month, I should post something positive on here. It won't be too long, there's so much I could say, and want to say, but I can't go on forever. So here goes:

Happy Pride month everyone! I want to spread some love to you all. To everyone who is celebrating this month, but also to those who are struggling and haven't come out yet. It's okay to not come out and it's okay to keep it a secret. It's okay to be questioning, it's okay to have bad days. But always, please, always remember that you are valid, you are beautiful, you are wanted in this world. It's a tough world, sure, and it doesn't treat everyone that well, but know that you should be well proud of yourself! I love each and every one of you for being strong, for trying to be who you are, for spreading love, for being so brave and brilliant. Keep your head held high, and remember: even if you hit rock bottom, it doesn't mean you have to stay there. I'm proud of you all, you should all be proud of yourselves too. My direct messages are always open to anyone here <3 <3 Happy Pride :)

Hey Marv

Happy Pride month to you too!! You are a awesome person and I really needed to see this post tonight!kinda feels like rock bottom but I’m not staying there!i haven’t learned how to pm you but I’ll keep trying, good luck on your exams!<

@Kin Thank you! I have one left, tomorrow.

I'm glad you found the post :)

I'm not sure how to private message either... there must be a way?

Edited by Marv

Thanks Marv! My neighbors (I think they are lesbians) have a LGBTQ flag outside their house, and I look at it everyday with amazement. It truly baffles me how people can display who they are and not care about what anyone else says, especially this day in age. I wish I had that same courage. It doesn't feel like I am at rock bottom right now, but a couple inches above it. I just keep pushing through every day with the end goal in mind: to get into the Air Force as a combat rescue officer. They drop down out of the helicopter in the middle out a fight, pick up the injured soldiers, and transport them to a hospital. I just want to help people, but sometimes I get a little to involved and forget to help myself, too. I just keep pushing, knowing that one day I can do something important, like save someone else's life.

@Anthony IV Hey! Wow, that's so cool. Hats of to them.

I'm really trying to come out to people and show more of who I am. For years I've kept myself super secret. I'm slowly coming out to more people. But also, you don't have to flash your identity at people if you don't want to.

That so cool! I hope you get to achieve that! keep it in the spotlight and push towards it! I always truly believe there is always light at the end of the tunnel.