Getting over ex

Harrietxo    

Hey , I’m going through a break up and I rly don’t know how to cope coz I still have feelings for him but he lost them a week and a half ago while we were still dating and only just told me over text , it’s like he doesn’t care about me and all I do is think about him . Sorry if this sounds stupid to talk about but I just rly don’t know how to move on coz part of me doesn’t want to move on coz I want to wait and see if things would ever go back to how they were .

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey HarrietXO, this doesn't sound stupid at all - it hurts when you go through a break up. Lean on friends and family as much as possible, even if only to vent. It's hard when you can't have a conversation with them to understand what happened - if you feel this might be helpful to process what happened. I know it's really hard now but you deserve to be with someone that is committed to you and that will happen in the future - it's just now you will be armed with more knowledge and experience. Sending positive vibes your way.

Staff-Account.png