Hate

Kin    

has anyone ever had issues with an older sibling that hates you so much u have to leave from a family supper. My oldest brother treats me crappy and is against my mental illness. Big time. It gets to the point where it triggers me to want to self harm and worse. I’m sick and tired from feeling his hate. I can’t do it anymore. I’m tired!!

• Ditch the Label Staff

@Kin I can relate! Honestly just because we are related to people doesn't always mean we like them or get on. Is there a way you can limit your interactions with this sibling?

Have you ever been able to sit down with them and talk it through to see if you can move forward?

Staff-Account.png

Thanks for the advice Blondie. I think I’m gonna just leave when he comes around. He won’t sit down and talk about it. Not like I chose mental illness. It’s so frustrating.

• Ditch the Label Staff

@Kin It's definitely self-care to take yourself away from the situation so that's an awesome idea.

Staff-Account.png

Hey @Kin

Sorry to hear this. Have you any other family members that could have a word with him for you and tell him to ease up and respect your health?

If this isn't possible, then you could always do what Blondie said and try and limit your interactions with him?

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Dear Remi

ive had fam try to talk to him he just dosent get it or won’t even try. It’s sad actually. I hate feeling like this. But I’ll try to stay away from him. Best I can.

Kin

Hey Kin,

I know don't like it, but you remember that you are the only thing in life you can control, you cannot control how he thinks but you can decide how YOU want to react to him.

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.