I messed up...

Kin    

Last week I screwed up big time and feel horrible. I was gonna take my life and I think this community saved my life cuz even thow i feel alone I’m not alone on here.my depression is horrible and I don’t know how to tell my therapist I was that down. I don’t know where to go from here I feel so down.. anyone ever been through this..

Hello Kin,

We are so sorry you are struggling with your mental health right now.

We are so glad this community is here for you, it is important to build a wide support network though so I encourage you to talk to your therapist and as many people as you can about how you are feeling.

We have sent you an email that we really hope you will get back to.

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been through it, but I've helped a close friend who has.

I'm sorry you're going through this, but truly, you are strong, brave, and I have full faith in you. I'm very glad you're still here.

It's REALLY good that you have a therapist, and there a few ways you could tell them about what happened: you could simply go in and say directly that you nearly took your life, or you could do what my friend did: he went in with a notebook and gave them the notebook to read. That way, you don't have to explain it to them. Tell your therapist would be really good.

In addition, you're not alone. There are so many people who are in the same boat as you. But also, everyone on this site are here for you. You can direct message me if you'd like too.

Hope this helps in some way. Sending my love and support <3

Dear Marv

thanks for your support and kind words. I was able to tell my therapist we ended up making a safety plan and signing it. I’m struggling but I’m blessed to have people on here that support me🤗the notebook is a good idea I’m gonna try that. Thank you so much for being here for me. Hugs!!

Dear Marv

thanks for your support and kind words. I was able to tell my therapist we ended up making a safety plan and signing it. I’m struggling but I’m blessed to have people on here that support me🤗the notebook is a good idea I’m gonna try that. Thank you so much for being here for me. Hugs!!

You're very very welcome. I'm glad action has been taken, and I hope you feel a little better very soon! <3