Stress

Fidel2004    

I feel like dieing when I’m in stress like I rather just run away or live my own teen life , because I cannot stand watching over my nephews everyday , the stress causes me to forget stuff and not able to do well in school and no good sleep, I’m getting older , i blame my brother for this because he got married fast and he doesn’t take Care of them and then we later fight about it and he says he’s gonna kick me it the house if I don’t take care of them like my parents never did him that and he’s always assuring me .

• Ditch the Label Staff

@Fidel2004 Hi, I can completely get why this feels awful. You do not deserve to be treated this way and have done nothing wrong.

Are you able to speak to your parents or another relative / family friend so you can get some support? This isn't fair to put the responsibility on you when you also have to study and try to get on with your own life.

Staff-Account.png

@Blondie Hi, and no because then if they tell my parents then it’ll cause more problems because last time I did , my brother tried beating me up , and my parents got mad really mad at me , and so then I really want a normal life like I use to , a adventure .

• 3 weeks later...
  • Ditch the Label Staff

@Fidel2004 Hi there, are things any better? You could consider speaking to a trusted teacher at school - ultimately you deserve to be treated well and might need some help from someone else that can support you through this.

Staff-Account.png