Let me tell you why I'm here

YassinJebulan    

Hi guys! My name is Yassin but my friends call me Kara because that was originally my name bafore. I joined this community to, well, make new friends. And hopefully, to find out who I really am. I'm only 14 years old but even at this age I can truly say that I have made bad, horrible choices in my life. In the past few days, I started to question myself....what is wrong with me? Or is it just the world caving in? Who am I?....At a young age, I was exiled, treated like a nobody, I have seen ehat evil is. Its hard to believe I know. Even I don't believe myself. But its sad to say that its all true. God, I almost attempted to murder someone bought by my own anger. So I am here today to figure myself out. Try to see thing in a new perspective.

Hello @YassinJebulan

Welcome to our community! We hope you will make some new friends here too.

You may have made some bad choices in the past, but we ALL have, that is a crucial part of life, we get things wrong so that we know how to get them right in the future.

We are here to help you figure things out if you need to - what do you feel you would like support on right now?

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.