Jump to content
This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Other, Self-Harm, Suicide, Heavy emotion, Death, Trauma, Blood/Graphic Description

What song are you listening to? 🎵


jake    

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

My reply needs approval ughh

Hey sry i lit only know how to quote  idk how to reply

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Sparkybeach said:

Hey sry i lit only know how to quote  idk how to reply

You’re replying.. lol 😂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

You’re replying.. lol 😂 

Oh i did not know that Yes i figured it out finally!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Sparkybeach said:

Oh i did not know that Yes i figured it out finally!

You reply to anyone by either quoting if you want to talk to them directly, especially if other users and staff are commenting too. But yes you’re replying :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Megs- said:

You reply to anyone by either quoting if you want to talk to them directly, especially if other users and staff are commenting too. But yes you’re replying :) 

Ok thank you so much!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparkybeach said:

Ok thank you so much!

Anything else you’d like to know how this amazing community works?:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s currently 2am for me so I might be a bit slow in responding but you’ll get a reply, I’ll let you know when I am heading off though so don’t worry :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

Just now, Megs- said:

It’s currently 2am for me so I might be a bit slow in responding but you’ll get a reply, I’ll let you know when I am heading off though so don’t worry :)

Yeah its almost 10 pm for me so just let me know but how do the clubs work like just in general?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparkybeach said:

Yeah its almost 10 pm for me so just let me know but how do the clubs work like just in general?

You can find the clubs button at the top, you can make a club or join a club. I’ve made a club for a chit chat, if you’d like to join. There are plenty of clubs that are open, and friendly. Of course, there are agreements you follow,  but remember to be respectful, kind and follow the rules that DTL staff have put together :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

You can find the clubs button at the top, you can make a club or join a club. I’ve made a club for a chit chat, if you’d like to join. There are plenty of clubs that are open, and friendly. Of course, there are agreements you follow,  but remember to be respectful, kind and follow the rules that DTL staff have put together :)

Oh ok I joined two  so far and have no idea how to talk on there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparkybeach said:

Oh ok I joined two  so far and have no idea how to talk on there

Should have a tab that then goes to a forum type of section like this, but posts ? Im not sure which you’ve joined so unsure what they say :)!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Megs- said:

Should have a tab that then goes to a forum type of section like this, but posts ? Im not sure which you’ve joined so unsure what they say :)!

Oh ok im joing the chit chat one rn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparkybeach said:

Oh ok im joing the chit chat one rn

I’ll be able to explain the chit chat as I made it, so I’ll tag you also in the chat section :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

I’ll be able to explain the chit chat as I made it, so I’ll tag you also in the chat section :)

Ok thank you again for helping me :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparkybeach said:

Ok thank you again for helping me :)

Absolutely! We all start somewhere :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tagged you? So it’s easier for you 🙂🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Absolutely! We all start somewhere :)

So do i just hit reply to this topic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparkybeach said:

So do i just hit reply to this topic

The notification ( if you got one where I tagged you in a comment) click on that and should take you to the chat of the chit chat? You reply exactly like you have done here :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whatever, by Ava max and kygo 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Serotonin by girl in red 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor

Recently finished Britney Spears' autobiography and now I can't listen to this song ❤️ Knowing the true meaning of the song has made it immortal.

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look ma! No brains (Green day)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...