hi im AJ

AJlikesstuff666 Β  Β 

hi i just joined this forum :D im AJ im 14, and i really like art, Wings of Fire, and Green Day. i hope this website can help me and be a positive space when i dont feel good :3

• Like 1
  • Yay! 2

Heya! Lovely to meet you, how are you? ☺️

• Digital Mentor
11 hours ago, AJlikesstuff666 said:

hi i just joined this forum :D im AJ im 14, and i really like art, Wings of Fire, and Green Day. i hope this website can help me and be a positive space when i dont feel good :3

Hi @AJlikesstuff666, welcome to Ditch the Label. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors. It's great to have you here and I hope you will find this a really safe space to beΒ πŸ™‚. If you have any question or you need help with anything just give me or one of the other @Digital MentorΒ a shout. Also, if you ever want to talk about anything 1-2-1 then you can send us a confidential support request hereΒ https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/supportΒ and one of the support mentors will get back to you.

Thanks so much for telling us a bit about yourself. I like Green Day, too. What's your favourite album?Β 

Happy Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Staff-Account.png

15 hours ago, AJlikesstuff666 said:

Hi AJ!!!!! Nice to meet you! I have to say WOF Is like one of my fav seriesΒ 

• Digital Mentor
15 hours ago, AJlikesstuff666 said:

Welcome @AJlikesstuff666. I’m Mestizo, one of the other Support Mentors with Ditch the Label. We are excited to have you join the community and I look forward to getting to know you. I hope you are able to feel like this is a safe space for you when you don’t feel good. Welcome!Β 

giphy.gif

• Digital Mentor
On 9/13/2024 at 12:52 AM, AJlikesstuff666 said:

Heyy @AJlikesstuff666, I am Luie, one of the other support mentors!Β 

Welcome To The Team Hello GIF by Originals

Staff-Account.png