Hey y'all!!

AshtonBeach Β  Β 

Just now, AshtonBeach said:

That's so cool dude! Have fun! Is it for midstates or just like a normal comp

just a normal one, after that tho we have BOA

2 hours ago, AshtonBeach said:

Good I here if you need to talk btw

Thanks! I had an internal lock down drill at 11:30 and I was in the clinic and me and the nurses just sat there and talked while being in a room with the windows closed, the lights off and doors locked. They were so nice.Β 

OMG and also I met this one really nice football player. I asked him if he was in football, he said yes. I told him about marching band and me and him started a conversation. I get to see him on Friday because I'm playing at the game for marching band. I''m going to be in uniform!! I'm so exciteddd

• Like 1

• -Lou- pinned this topic
  • Digital Mentor
20 hours ago, -Lou- said:

im crying rn oh just great idk why, I think It might be my anxiety

HI @-Lou-Β I just wanted to check in with you and see how you are doing today? We're here for you if you would like to talk about it some moreΒ πŸ«‚

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, -Aussie- said:

yeah I know, and the teacher didnt even do anything

Hi @-Aussie-, I'm really sorry to hear that this happened to you and that the teacher didn't do anything about it. That is not OK! How would you feel about letting someone else in your school know that this happened? Just to make sure that this doesn't happen again. What do you think? We're here for youΒ πŸ«‚

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

HI @-Lou-Β I just wanted to check in with you and see how you are doing today? We're here for you if you would like to talk about it some moreΒ πŸ«‚

I'm ok today, idk if my mood will be messed up, but at my table in history class, I sit with 3 friends, they asked me if I was ok when I cried

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, -Lou- said:

I'm ok today, idk if my mood will be messed up, but at my table in history class, I sit with 3 friends, they asked me if I was ok when I cried

I'm glad to hear you're OK today and that you had friend sitting with you yesterday when you cried. Did it help that they were checking in with you or would you have preferred to be left alone at that point?Β 

Staff-Account.png

5 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi @-Aussie-, I'm really sorry to hear that this happened to you and that the teacher didn't do anything about it. That is not OK! How would you feel about letting someone else in your school know that this happened? Just to make sure that this doesn't happen again. What do you think? We're here for youΒ πŸ«‚

Hey, Im talking about what happened in cs.Β 

I told my coach about it and he is an English teacher at my school

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, -Aussie- said:

Hey, Im talking about what happened in cs.Β 

I told my coach about it and he is an English teacher at my school

I'm really pleased to hear that you could speak to your coach about it. I will reply on CS now.Β 

Staff-Account.png

On 9/19/2024 at 7:42 AM, Aurora said:

I'm glad to hear you're OK today and that you had friend sitting with you yesterday when you cried. Did it help that they were checking in with you or would you have preferred to be left alone at that point?Β 

it helped a little bit and one of my friends suggested that I should go talk to my teacher and ask to go sit outside the classroom for a little bit.

• Like 1

Omg y'all my performance at the football game was so good!!

• Yay! 1

Yall I'm so nervous for the competition on Saturday

Bro I'm gonna sleep on the way there, like we go home at 12am! I'm gonna sleep in a lot on sunday lol

• Like 1

heyyyy, my comp Saturday was "fun" we had to perform in side and do a stand still, it was soooooo bad and we have BOA this weekend... my social battery is so drained

• Like 1

GUys we lost this Saturday Im so annoyed the judges were so bias towards the 3rd place band!

• Hug 1

10 minutes ago, AshtonBeach said:

GUys we lost this Saturday Im so annoyed the judges were so bias towards the 3rd place band!

awww thats so freaking unfair

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 9/21/2024 at 10:57 PM, -Lou- said:

it helped a little bit and one of my friends suggested that I should go talk to my teacher and ask to go sit outside the classroom for a little bit.

I hope that helpedΒ πŸ«‚Β How have you been feeling since then?Β 

Staff-Account.png

5 hours ago, Aurora said:

I hope that helpedΒ πŸ«‚Β How have you been feeling since then?Β 

I've been having more stress because of school

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

21 hours ago, -Lou- said:

I've been having more stress because of school

Aw Im sorry lou

hey everyone

• Digital Mentor