My day :p

ProffesorSparkles Β  Β 

This is just gonna be somewhere I post updates abt my day, maybe once a week possibly more, just to kind of say whatever on me mindΒ 

: D

So, I'm finally back to school (sadly) so back into the normal yearly routine I guess. The first day was harder than I thought it would be and really really draining. It was nice to see my friends and stuff because I haven't seen a lot of them in a while so that was cool but I did struggle a bit :(

but hey its school and its inevitable so I'm sure I'll get back into the normal routine of stuff fairly quicklyΒ 

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

• Digital Mentor
32 minutes ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

This is just gonna be somewhere I post updates abt my day, maybe once a week possibly more, just to kind of say whatever on me mindΒ 

: D

I’m looking forward to reading updates about your day and what you’re thinking. I can appreciate the first day of school being draining. I’m sorry you felt like you struggled a bit. Are you able to do anything that is relaxing to help you unwind after your school day?Β 

2 hours ago, Mestizo said:

I’m looking forward to reading updates about your day and what you’re thinking. I can appreciate the first day of school being draining. I’m sorry you felt like you struggled a bit. Are you able to do anything that is relaxing to help you unwind after your school day?Β 

Well it’s a rlly big exam year for me but im going to try and have downtime when im not studying after school and also go for runs once a week :)

• Digital Mentor
20 hours ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Well it’s a rlly big exam year for me but im going to try and have downtime when im not studying after school and also go for runs once a week :)

I see. I’m sure you’re going to crush it this year @ProffesorSparklesΒ :-). Especially with it being a big exam year. I’m glad you find running πŸƒ as a good way to manage stress and relax 🧘. You got this @ProffesorSparkles. And whenever you need us @Digital MentorΒ we’ll be here for you, as I’m sure other community members of the forum will be as well.Β Β 

• Like 1

Soooo I've been getting back into the normal rhythm and routine of things which is nice I guess. I'm kinda tired but I'm doing alright. I'm ordering a desk soon so I can't start doing homework up in my room instead of downstairs at the kitchen table with all the noise, so that's good. I'm pretty confident in my studying for the future? I'm going to order some flashcards because I ran out :P buuuut yeah I think that's it? Nvm I may have started to crush on the straight guy from last year 😭 (again, I know) so that's kinda sucky but ah well you know. My friends boyfriend broke up with her so that sucks, so I shall be supporting her 🫑 I also joined a cool lgbt teen discord server! The ppl are really nice and it's a great environment 

That's it for now! :)))))

• Like 1

First full of week of school is done! I'm so tired 😫  

Can't be arsed to do another 9 months of this but such is life