I Need some advice!!!!

AshtonBeach Β  Β 

HELLO I need help picking out a name for me I recently decided Im gender fluid and don't know what name to do just any ideas would be helpful!

Hey! Not trying to be a stalker but I saw another of your posts and I love names (ash is a pretty cool one ngl). A couple things to consider- are you looking for a more traditionally masc/fem name, or something neutral? I know a few enby folks with nature inspired names (sage, aspen). You could also think if there's a specific language/culture you're connected to. Another direction is picking a name with a specific meaning, like courage or beautiful. That concludes my little nerd rant πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

• Yaaas 1

Just now, turtledoveinthedark said:

Hey! Not trying to be a stalker but I saw another of your posts and I love names (ash is a pretty cool one ngl). A couple things to consider- are you looking for a more traditionally masc/fem name, or something neutral? I know a few enby folks with nature inspired names (sage, aspen). You could also think if there's a specific language/culture you're connected to. Another direction is picking a name with a specific meaning, like courage or beautiful. That concludes my little nerd rant πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Ah Hi I just now seen your other one!!! Thanks!! I Like Ash But I know also of Enbys who use it and want something a little more masc I think? I really don't know lol thanks for responding!

• Like 1