Crushing on my best friend/s

AshtonBeach Β  Β 

So Hi I'm Ash They/he um so I have started developing feelings for two (3?) of my friends.

So number one is E Me and E are married we act like a couple and everyone assumes we are dating and I've noticed when we are "play flirting" Im like actually getting highly flustered by what she is doing. A little more detail me and E have been friends for 12 years like since we were two and I started to like her when I was like 10 we dated when we were 12 and have been "Married" for 3 years. A typical day for us is me carrying her stuff for school sharing drinks and chaostick and then kisssign one and other on the cheek before we leave MB practice, Now normally I would just wait for it to pass like all my crushes do but this one wont!!!! I love her as a friedns but it's gotten to the point of usΒ  asking each other out on friend dates and I don't know if she might like me back or not HELP

Β 

Number two Is my bsf J Now I will never tell her I like her just because I love her as a friend to much to break her trust like that. She knows Im gay and all but she could care less lol.Another thing SHE FUGGIN FLIRTS WITH ME LIKE WE WILL DIE IS SHE DOESENT. I am confused and don't know what else to put for this one lol

HELP PLEASEEEEE

That must be tough, especially since you seem to have super close and affectionate friendships. Question- do you think the relationships would make it if you told them and they didn't want to date? If so, I'd gently test the waters and confess. Also, be careful about who you talk to so nobody feels like your second choice. Sorry, that might be kinda dumb advice idk 😬. I hope things are going well w/ your people? 🧑

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, turtledoveinthedark said:

Β Question- do you think the relationships would make it if you told them and they didn't want to date?

Thx for the reply!!! and I don't know if Im being perfectly honest we've dated before so I don't know if she still likes me like that and she gets very mad anytime someone asks if we are dating so There is a good chance no :(

• Sad 1