To everyone on DTL!

Megs-    

Hiya, I just wanted to say I am incredibly proud on everyone’s strength in fighting their problems that are happening right now for everyone. I know you all are going through a lot, and I just wanted to say I am so incredibly proud of the strength you are all showing in pushing through those battles. You all mean a lot to us at dtl, and that I am proud of you all for being here, and reaching out. You all matter, and deserve support. I hope you’re all okay today, and I wish you a lovely weekend. The community is here for you if you need some support, Chit-chat thread is here too, if you just need a chit chat! Keep going, you got this! ❤️

Relaxing Happy Sunday GIF by HeimatkundeVerl.de

• Digital Mentor
14 hours ago, Megs- said:

Hiya, I just wanted to say I am incredibly proud on everyone’s strength in fighting their problems that are happening right now for everyone. I know you all are going through a lot, and I just wanted to say I am so incredibly proud of the strength you are all showing in pushing through those battles. You all mean a lot to us at dtl, and that I am proud of you all for being here, and reaching out. You all matter, and deserve support. I hope you’re all okay today, and I wish you a lovely weekend. The community is here for you if you need some support, Chit-chat thread is here too, if you just need a chit chat! Keep going, you got this! ❤️

Relaxing Happy Sunday GIF by HeimatkundeVerl.de

Heyy @Megs-, I think it's really thoughtful of you to make this post and let the wider community and new members know that they can join conversations and where the support is present. Thank you for being a valuable member of the DTL community!

Hope you have a lovely weekend ☀️

Staff-Account.png

7 hours ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Megs-, I think it's really thoughtful of you to make this post and let the wider community and new members know that they can join conversations and where the support is present. Thank you for being a valuable member of the DTL community!

Hope you have a lovely weekend ☀️

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, too!