Hi, i am sorry,

Megs- ย  ย 

Hi everyone,

I wanted to come and apologise. I know today has been a rough day for me, and it may have caused concern with other members. Which, is why I am writing this, i am so truly sorry for how distressed i was today. I have so much going on in my life it got to much, but, i wanted to say that i am sorry if i caused you concern, that was not my intention and that is why i headed over to confidential support because i felt really awful causing distress to others. I really hope youโ€™re all okay, and i am okay now, I am here if you need anything, i care about you all, donโ€™t forget the @Digital Mentor are here for you. Take care everyone xx

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, Megs- said:

Hi everyone,

I wanted to come and apologise. I know today has been a rough day for me, and it may have caused concern with other members. Which, is why I am writing this, i am so truly sorry for how distressed i was today. I have so much going on in my life it got to much, but, i wanted to say that i am sorry if i caused you concern, that was not my intention and that is why i headed over to confidential support because i felt really awful causing distress to others. I really hope youโ€™re all okay, and i am okay now, I am here if you need anything, i care about you all, donโ€™t forget the @Digital Mentor are here for you. Take care everyone xx

Hi @Megs-, I wasn't around yesterday but I just wanted to say thank you for your thoughtful message. We really appreciate how considerate you are towards our other community members.ย  It sounds like you had a really tough day yesterday but I am glad to hear that you are OK nowย ๐Ÿซ‚

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png