Happy Friday everyone! How has your week been?

Megs-    

How has your week been? Any good times, and if any bad times sending lots of hugs and love to you.

my week has been exhausting, full off lots of treating myself lol. Had a nerve wracking appointment yesterday evening, turns out I have to have a ct scan, an x-ray, blood tests etc. due to no hip movement, and kidney stones. Currently cuddling my winnie, piglet and tigger! So happy with them! Remember, @Digital Mentor are here for you, on the forum or over at CS, you can access CS by clicking on it, it’s next to blogs on top of your screen. Of course, the community is here for you too. You can come and join chit chat thread, it’s fun and a good way to distract yourself when having a tough time. I’m here for you all, remember I care about you and your wellbeing!

❤️

spacer.png

Edited by Megs-
  • Like 2

• Megs- changed the title to Happy Friday everyone! How has your week been?
  • Digital Mentor
9 hours ago, Megs- said:

How has your week been? Any good times, and if any bad times sending lots of hugs and love to you.

my week has been exhausting, full off lots of treating myself lol. Had a nerve wracking appointment yesterday evening, turns out I have to have a ct scan, an x-ray, blood tests etc. due to no hip movement, and kidney stones. Currently cuddling my winnie, piglet and tigger! So happy with them! Remember, @Digital Mentor are here for you, on the forum or over at CS, you can access CS by clicking on it, it’s next to blogs on top of your screen. Of course, the community is here for you too. You can come and join chit chat thread, it’s fun and a good way to distract yourself when having a tough time. I’m here for you all, remember I care about you and your wellbeing!

❤️

spacer.png

I truly enjoy Winne the Pooh. I’m sorry to hear about all the procedures you have to have done. Sending you a big 🫂. Thank you @Megs- for being intentional about trying to stay positive in spite of the challenges life throws at us. 

I’ve had a busy week that has left me exhausted. I’m hoping to sleep in on Sunday and recoup from the sleep deprivation I’ve had this week. 

Think of you @Megs-

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mestizo said:

I truly enjoy Winne the Pooh. I’m sorry to hear about all the procedures you have to have done. Sending you a big 🫂. Thank you @Megs- for being intentional about trying to stay positive in spite of the challenges life throws at us. 

I’ve had a busy week that has left me exhausted. I’m hoping to sleep in on Sunday and recoup from the sleep deprivation I’ve had this week. 

Think of you @Megs-

Aww 🫂 mestizo! Thank you for the kind words ❤️

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, Megs- said:

❤️

spacer.png

Hi @Megs-, just adding on to what Mestizo has said, about how you try your best to have a positive perspective on things and that definitely shines through in terms of how you express yourself over the platform. Really shows a lot of progress as a person and your ability to be resilient. 

My week has been quite tiring as well, will be doing my DTL work, but will get some down time to switch off from everything and just spend it with myself. 

Love You Hug GIF by Bare Tree Media

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Luie said:

Hi @Megs-, just adding on to what Mestizo has said, about how you try your best to have a positive perspective on things and that definitely shines through in terms of how you express yourself over the platform. Really shows a lot of progress as a person and your ability to be resilient. 

My week has been quite tiring as well, will be doing my DTL work, but will get some down time to switch off from everything and just spend it with myself. 

Love You Hug GIF by Bare Tree Media

Sending lots of positive vibes to you luie! Get some well deserved rest! 🫂

• Digital Mentor
23 hours ago, Megs- said:

Sending lots of positive vibes to you luie! Get some well deserved rest! 🫂

Thanks Thank You GIF by j.pictures

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

7 hours ago, Luie said:

Thanks Thank You GIF by j.pictures

🫂🫂