How has your week been?

Megs-    

Helllooo again, almost forgot to make this thread again but, I a, back because it’s another week, another thread! Of course, I mentioned in last weeks post that I’d do this every Friday, so How has your week been? What has been good and what has been bad? Of course, you don’t have to share. but, it’s ok if your week hasn’t been great, here if you need to rant, this thread you can always rant, I care about you all!

happy Friday!

Happy Day Off GIF by Pudgy Penguins

My week has been.. let’s say interesting! But, me and my boyfriend got back together, we’ve been going strong! Even though I’ve struggled an awful lot this week, I have done incredibly well! I can’t thank @Digital Mentor enough for their kindness towards me this week, I’ve listened to everything and, I’ve dealt with my thoughts especially well. I’ve been very proud with everybody’s kindness towards each other, this community is a home, I love it so much, I love logging on every day and seeing everyone, it makes me so happy to be apart of dtl!

hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 

I’ll be back with another post next Friday 👀 😂❤️

• Like 3

• Digital Mentor
2 hours ago, Megs- said:

My week has been.. let’s say interesting! But, me and my boyfriend got back together, we’ve been going strong! Even though I’ve struggled an awful lot this week, I have done incredibly well! I can’t thank @Digital Mentor enough for their kindness towards me this week, I’ve listened to everything and, I’ve dealt with my thoughts especially well. I’ve been very proud with everybody’s kindness towards each other, this community is a home, I love it so much, I love logging on every day and seeing everyone, it makes me so happy to be apart of dtl!

That is such a lovely message. Thank you so much @Megs- for your positivity and kindness ❤️. It's so great to have you as part of this community. 

It's really good to hear that you have dealt with your thoughts especially well this week. Definitely something to be proud of!!

This is how my week has been: I didn't have the best start to the week as I felt unwell. Sometimes when I feel unwell I just ignore it and still try and do everything I had planned on doing. This time I decided to listen to my body and actually take a bit of time out to rest. I'm really glad I did, as I seem to have recovered pretty quickly and I am now feeling much better 😃. I am also looking forward to my holiday (I leave on Sunday) so even though this week didn't start so well, it seems to be ending very well 😊

• Like 2

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

Thanks for this thread @Megs. It’s a great idea. I’m glad to hear about both your weeks @Megs and @Aurora

My week: I’m still recovering from having COVID last week, but mostly recovered. I feel like I’m still having some issues with my memory feeling a bit foggy, but it’s improving each day. The weather has been generally nice so that has helped to lift my mood. I’ve enjoyed reading the overall great support others have been providing each other on the forum and that too make my spirt soar. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Massive hugs to you both, @Mestizo @Aurora! Huge hugs to you both 🫂

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
On 6/14/2024 at 1:09 PM, Megs- said:

I am so glad to hear this @Megs-, was off this weekend hence the late reply. Keep these lovely updates coming so we know what's going on and how best to support and cheer you on. 

Good News Dancing GIF

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Luie said:

I am so glad to hear this @Megs-, was off this weekend hence the late reply. Keep these lovely updates coming so we know what's going on and how best to support and cheer you on. 

Good News Dancing GIF

Pedro pedro pedro 😂😂😂😂! Thank you ☺️ 

• Digital Mentor
49 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Pedro pedro pedro 😂😂😂😂! Thank you ☺️ 

Hahah yess it's all over social media, super catchy

Staff-Account.png

7 minutes ago, Luie said:

Hahah yess it's all over social media, super catchy

It is haha

• Haha 1