How Are You Celebrating Pride Month?

Lennie Β  Β 

• Digital Mentor

Pride Month is upon us and there will be big celebrations going on across the UK during June, but we know not everyone can attend these for one reason or another. So feel free to let us know here how you are marking the occasion, or simply share a post showing your support!Β πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

• Pride 4

I won’t be doing much as I find social situations hard but, I’ll be celebrating with everyone here at DTL on the forums and messaging my friends too who are celebrating pride month 🌈!Β 
Β 

How about you all?  🌈

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lennie said:

Pride Month is upon us and there will be big celebrations going on across the UK during June, but we know not everyone can attend these for one reason or another. So feel free to let us know here how you are marking the occasion, or simply share a post showing your support!Β πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

That's so cool! Thanks Lennie for making this post

I have always wanted to go to pride (I was invited to go with a friend last year) but because of my weak immune system and fear of large crowds and noises I can't go

So I'll be doing what I usually do which is listen to pride anthems and songs by LGBTQ+ artists and quietly celebrate (but would love to celebrate here on DTL too!)

Happy pride! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ«‚Β 

• Like 3

My city is unusual in that we do pride festival in late august/early september

So, this month, I'm not really doing anything

My city has a parade at the end of June but I'm not out yet and anyway and idk if I could handle all the ppl so I'll be quietly celebrating alone :)

happy pride everyone! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸŒˆ

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

My city has a parade at the end of June but I'm not out yet and anyway and idk if I could handle all the ppl so I'll be quietly celebrating alone :)

happy pride everyone! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸŒˆ

Awwww you got this Tom!

Happy pride!! πŸ’— πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor

We are here for you all if you wanna share about your celebrations or any reservations around it. Here for it all!

Rainbow Water GIF by bubly

Staff-Account.png