How has your week been?

Megs- Β  Β 

2 hours ago, Mestizo said:

This past weekend I had a chance to see the film Inside Out 2. I enjoyed it. Anyone else seen the film? Is so, did you like it, not like, felt indifferent?Β 

giphy.gif

That's so cool Mestizo! Did you have any favourite moments or characters?Β 

I havent seen it (mainly because of exams but also because the first movie was so sad)

29 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Scared it will make me cry haha like the first one,did!

Omg yessss same here

I sobbed so hard at the first one, so glad I'm not the only one who feels the sameΒ 

Hopefully it won't make us cry but I'll wait for others to let me know how they found it before I decide to see itΒ 

2 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Omg yessss same here

I sobbed so hard at the first one, so glad I'm not the only one who feels the sameΒ 

Hopefully it won't make us cry but I'll wait for others to let me know how they found it before I decide to see itΒ 

I need to watch it!

• Digital Mentor
21 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

That's so cool Mestizo! Did you have any favourite moments or characters?Β 

I havent seen it (mainly because of exams but also because the first movie was so sad)

Hi @jazzy.sky. Riley, the main human character is my favorite simply because they do a good job capturing the complexity of our emotions. Especially soon after one experiences puberty. There are many changes that happen and trying to understand them is an interesting journey to be on.Β 

19 hours ago, Megs- said:

I need to watch it!

Hi @Megs-. I can appreciate how the film can make one emotional and cry. In some way, I think that’s the beauty of a good film. It captures our imagination and connects with us at a deep personal level. I would recommend it. But fair warning I can definitely see it causing many to tear up at different points in the film.Β 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mestizo said:

Hi @jazzy.sky. Riley, the main human character is my favorite simply because they do a good job capturing the complexity of our emotions. Especially soon after one experiences puberty. There are many changes that happen and trying to understand them is an interesting journey to be on.Β 

Hi @Megs-. I can appreciate how the film can make one emotional and cry. In some way, I think that’s the beauty of a good film. It captures our imagination and connects with us at a deep personal level. I would recommend it. But fair warning I can definitely see it causing many to tear up at different points in the film.Β 

Ok, I need to watch if now! I loved the 1st one so can’t wait now to see the 2nd!

• Like 1

β€˜ go go, go save Riley, haha take her to the moon for me? Ok? β€˜ oh my goodness, that line makes me cry every time!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@MestizoΒ the forum is so glitchy and is sending every cs reply twice and I can’t see any response on cs even tho it says there is one? What’s going on! I posted in technical support to explain furtherΒ 

• Ditch the Label Staff
3 hours ago, Megs- said:

@MestizoΒ the forum is so glitchy and is sending every cs reply twice and I can’t see any response on cs even tho it says there is one? What’s going on! I posted in technical support to explain furtherΒ 

Thanks @Megs- We're checking all the glitches so feel free to keep letting us know of any errors you find.Β πŸ™‚

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Thanks @Megs- We're checking all the glitches so feel free to keep letting us know of any errors you find.Β πŸ™‚

Thank you ☺️ 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, Megs- said:

Thank you ☺️ 

Hopefully we’ll have this resolved soon @Megs-. Thanks for letting us know. I know @BlondieΒ and others are taking a look at this.Β 

4 minutes ago, Mestizo said:

Hopefully we’ll have this resolved soon @Megs-. Thanks for letting us know. I know @BlondieΒ and others are taking a look at this.Β 

Yes, thank you! Hope your day has been good?

34 minutes ago, Luie said:

I am going to watch Inside out 2 this weekend! WOOHOO. So excited about it.Β 

Scared Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Let me know if you cryyy! As inside out 1 made me cry hehe

• Digital Mentor
2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Let me know if you cryyy! As inside out 1 made me cry hehe

Will keep you posted!

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Luie said:

Will keep you posted!

Thank you!