How has your week been?

Megs-    

Posted (edited)

Heyaaaa! I thought as a regular thing to engage the community and to ask how everybody has been, and how their week have gone.

How has your week been? What has been good and what has been bad? Of course, you don’t have to share. I’ll be making this a regular thread/ post on a Friday, I don’t know what time exactly but, I’ll be posting this on a Friday to ask the community how their week has been.

You don’t have to participate but, I am just sending hugs to you all if you’re going through a tough time! Much love 🧡 

megs xx ❤️

Happy Its Friday GIF by Gus & Sunny

Edited by Megs-
  • Like 2

• Megs- changed the title to How has your week been?

I’ll start:

My week has been okay, I’ve been mor alert about things and how I feel. I’ve been engaging more with this lovely community. I made another friend, I’ve had to do a few things I felt really afraid and scared to do, but I was supporter with it and I feel much better about it. Now it’s Friday, I only woke up a hour ago but, I feel pretty good now. I hope it stays like that! But, I am glad to have survived another week, another day! Onto the next chapter!! Thank you all for being there for me this week i appreciate it so much!

hugs 🫂 xx

• Hug 1

6 hours ago, Megs- said:

I’ll start:

My week has been okay, I’ve been mor alert about things and how I feel. I’ve been engaging more with this lovely community. I made another friend, I’ve had to do a few things I felt really afraid and scared to do, but I was supporter with it and I feel much better about it. Now it’s Friday, I only woke up a hour ago but, I feel pretty good now. I hope it stays like that! But, I am glad to have survived another week, another day! Onto the next chapter!! Thank you all for being there for me this week i appreciate it so much!

hugs 🫂 xx

Thats wonderful Megs! Love your self reflection on your week, and i am so proud of you for having a positive outlook and for making it through the week! Taking it each day at a time and seeing where the week leads is always great so well done Megs ❤️

Sending hugsss 🫂 xxx

My week has been pretty crazy (in a good way!)

Had 2 a level exams one day after the other, lots of revision and cracking down getting things done.

Today was really cool, I was the ony one in class again so had 1 on 1 with my teacher, built some of my fire station lego set (im building each separate packet after i finish one of my exams so i can savour the project and see my progress with exams quite literally)

Beeb reading more books and listening to audiobooks which is really fun and just takung each day as it comes, living in the moment so i can really enjoy every minute 

And ofc spending time here on DTL with all the amazing crew

Thank you Megs for making my week with all your thoughtful and wondrous messages, honestly was the highlight of the week for sure

Aww 🥰 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

My week has been pretty crazy (in a good way!)

Had 2 a level exams one day after the other, lots of revision and cracking down getting things done.

Today was really cool, I was the ony one in class again so had 1 on 1 with my teacher, built some of my fire station lego set (im building each separate packet after i finish one of my exams so i can savour the project and see my progress with exams quite literally)

Beeb reading more books and listening to audiobooks which is really fun and just takung each day as it comes, living in the moment so i can really enjoy every minute 

And ofc spending time here on DTL with all the amazing crew

Thank you Megs for making my week with all your thoughtful and wondrous messages, honestly was the highlight of the week for sure

Aww, I am proud of you for going to the exam, I know it’s not easy but I am so incredibly proud of you jazzy. Remember, throughout all of this you’re so incredibly talented. I care about you so much and, will always be proud of you. Im always here for you 🌸🩷

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Aww, I am proud of you for going to the exam, I know it’s not easy but I am so incredibly proud of you jazzy. Remember, throughout all of this you’re so incredibly talented. I care about you so much and, will always be proud of you. Im always here for you 🌸🩷

Awww thank you so much Megs, you truly are the loveliest🥺🥺💗💗 and you always brighten my day!!

Same for you too Megs! I'm always here for you too, proud of you, ily and im really super grateful to have you in my life 💗💗💗💗💗

I will keep you updated on how everything goes in the next 2 weeks

How have you been today my lovely?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awww thank you so much Megs, you truly are the loveliest🥺🥺💗💗 and you always brighten my day!!

Same for you too Megs! I'm always here for you too, proud of you, ily and im really super grateful to have you in my life 💗💗💗💗💗

I will keep you updated on how everything goes in the next 2 weeks

How have you been today my lovely?

I am okay, ( I am back at my exes house👀😝😂) so I am okay. How have you been? 🌸

• Hug 1

Just now, Megs- said:

I am okay, ( I am back at my exes house👀😝😂) so I am okay. How have you been? 🌸

Yayyyy! Glad to hear you're doing ok Megs!!

Oooh ok, hope everything goes well 💗💗

I've been alright thank you Megs! Just tired haha

Going to log off to have a nap and do some work 💞

Just now, jazzy.sky said:

Yayyyy! Glad to hear you're doing ok Megs!!

Oooh ok, hope everything goes well 💗💗

I've been alright thank you Megs! Just tired haha

Going to log off to have a nap and do some work 💞

Aww, have a good nap! Speak to you later!! Miss you always xx 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Megs- said:

Aww, have a good nap! Speak to you later!! Miss you always xx 

Awww bless you Megs 💗💞💗🥺

Missing you always too xx

1 hour ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awww bless you Megs 💗💞💗🥺

Missing you always too xx

I had a nap too haha, but are you okay ml? xx 🌸🩷

• Hug 1

10 hours ago, Megs- said:

I had a nap too haha, but are you okay ml? xx 🌸🩷

Awww yayyy, how was your nap? Hope it was peaceful and refreshing 💞🥰💗 xx

I'm doing good thank you Megs! (A tiny bit stressed about exams as yesterday I was so busy I didn't revise so today I'll have to do that haha)

How about yourself Megs, you doing okay ml? 💖💗💞

• Digital Mentor

Just wanted to say that I absolutely love the positive energy and check ins being shared between you all @jazzy.sky @Megs-. Makes me really happy and grateful! Hope you all have a lovely rest of the weekend 😄

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

13 minutes ago, Luie said:

Just wanted to say that I absolutely love the positive energy and check ins being shared between you all @jazzy.sky @Megs-. Makes me really happy and grateful! Hope you all have a lovely rest of the weekend 😄

Awww thank you @Luie!! You're so sweet 

How is your weekend going at the moment? Hope you have an awesome rest of the weekend too! 💗🫂

3 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awww yayyy, how was your nap? Hope it was peaceful and refreshing 💞🥰💗 xx

I'm doing good thank you Megs! (A tiny bit stressed about exams as yesterday I was so busy I didn't revise so today I'll have to do that haha)

How about yourself Megs, you doing okay ml? 💖💗💞

Woke up with a panic attack so wasn’t the best nap haha. How are you today xx

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Luie said:

Thank you, same to you!

1 hour ago, Megs- said:

Woke up with a panic attack so wasn’t the best nap haha. How are you today xx

Awww no Megs, I am so sorry to hear that 😭 

Are you doing better right now? Sending comforting hugs 🫂 

I'm doing good thank you! Just got a lot of revision to do sadly so I might not be on here as often as other days in the next couple of weeks 

Always love hearing from you though so my day is great because of you! Xx 💗

12 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awww no Megs, I am so sorry to hear that 😭 

Are you doing better right now? Sending comforting hugs 🫂 

I'm doing good thank you! Just got a lot of revision to do sadly so I might not be on here as often as other days in the next couple of weeks 

Always love hearing from you though so my day is great because of you! Xx 💗

Im good! Just chilling, very tired 😴! How are you xx

• Hug 1

5 hours ago, Megs- said:

Im good! Just chilling, very tired 😴! How are you xx

Yayyy!

Aww yes, make sure to rest plenty Megs! I'm doing good too just sleepy as well 😂😂💗💗

Sending hugs 🫂 xx

16 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Yayyy!

Aww yes, make sure to rest plenty Megs! I'm doing good too just sleepy as well 😂😂💗💗

Sending hugs 🫂 xx

Hugs! Thank you ☺️ xx

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor

What a great idea @Megs- I'll make sure to give an update this Friday. I am hoping that my week will pick up a bit - have not had the best start as I have been feeling a bit under the weather 🤒 

I also wanted to echo what Luie said about how lovely it is to see so many supportive and uplifting messages between you both @Megs- and @jazzy.sky ❤️❤️

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

What a great idea @Megs- I'll make sure to give an update this Friday. I am hoping that my week will pick up a bit - have not had the best start as I have been feeling a bit under the weather 🤒 

I also wanted to echo what Luie said about how lovely it is to see so many supportive and uplifting messages between you both @Megs- and @jazzy.sky ❤️❤️

Aww! Massive hugs! I think it’s a good idea! Hugs 🫂 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Digital Mentor

This past weekend I had a chance to see the film Inside Out 2. I enjoyed it. Anyone else seen the film? Is so, did you like it, not like, felt indifferent? 

giphy.gif

• Yay! 1

1 hour ago, Mestizo said:

This past weekend I had a chance to see the film Inside Out 2. I enjoyed it. Anyone else seen the film? Is so, did you like it, not like, felt indifferent? 

giphy.gif

Scared it will make me cry haha like the first one,did!

• Hug 1