Have you ever felt like you can’t express yourself? Meet our new Self-Expression Hub ✌️

Florrie    

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey everyone, Florrie here with some exciting news! 👀

Together with got2b, we’ve created the Self-Expression Hub, full of all the resources you need to start your self-discovery journey. Whether that involves exploring your personal style, experimenting with makeup, expressing yourself through different hairstyles, or discovering a like-minded community this hub empowers you to embrace and showcase your unique identity. ✨

1.thumb.png.b906f5ce9278de4dc1c5b54db7981e51.png   2.thumb.png.dce870af8d3254932b79f964b85f1c4a.png

Being able to express your true, authentic self can come with challenges and can sometimes be a bumpy road, but it’s so worthwhile in the end. 💫  So, what piece of advice would you give to your younger self? 🤔

For me, I would say to my younger self that everything will work out, so don’t forget to smell the roses along the way! Try not to stress out about things working out the way they should, and what's meant to be, will be!

Don't forget to leave a piece of advice you would give to your younger self in the comments, we can't wait to see what you put! 🤩

• Like 5

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

This is brilliant and so much to discover in this new Hub! Thank you @Florrie to you and the team for the hard work that must have gone into creating this. 

Great question about what advice we would give to our younger self and I like what you said about what's meant to be will be.

My advice to my younger self is to try and care less about what others think. I can remember spending so much time worrying about what others would think eg when I was choosing what to wear or how to style my hair etc Instead focus your time and energy on figuring out what it is that YOU like and what makes you, you! 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

to my younger self "look why try to be like every one else when your already amazing"

• Like 1

Thanks @Florrie for this!

Some advice I'd give to younger me is to always go where you are appreciated :)

Love the advice that you and everyone has given to their younger selves ❤️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What I’d say to my younger self is that, even though things were awfully tricky, your past doesn’t define your future. Yes, it was tricky and my younger self didn’t have ‘adults’ who should of cared about me but, all that matters is that I have myself and that I prove my younger self that things that happened are not my present. ❤️‍🩹

• Like 2

• Digital Mentor
On 5/29/2024 at 3:49 PM, Florrie said:

Hey everyone, Florrie here with some exciting news! 👀

Together with got2b, we’ve created the Self-Expression Hub, full of all the resources you need to start your self-discovery journey. Whether that involves exploring your personal style, experimenting with makeup, expressing yourself through different hairstyles, or discovering a like-minded community this hub empowers you to embrace and showcase your unique identity. ✨

1.thumb.png.b906f5ce9278de4dc1c5b54db7981e51.png   2.thumb.png.dce870af8d3254932b79f964b85f1c4a.png

Being able to express your true, authentic self can come with challenges and can sometimes be a bumpy road, but it’s so worthwhile in the end. 💫  So, what piece of advice would you give to your younger self? 🤔

For me, I would say to my younger self that everything will work out, so don’t forget to smell the roses along the way! Try not to stress out about things working out the way they should, and what's meant to be, will be!

Don't forget to leave a piece of advice you would give to your younger self in the comments, we can't wait to see what you put! 🤩

Thank you for the hard work on this hub by you and your team! ♥️

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

Advice to younger self: 'Don't be afraid to be yourself. It's okay to not fit into every mold others expect you to. Embrace your passions and interests, even if they seem different or unconventional. The right people will appreciate you for who you truly are. Take risks, be kind to yourself, and trust that everything will work out in the end.'

Staff-Account.png