hello world

sector    

hello!! I usually go by Sector online, but Nas works too --
I'm from Bulgaria, and use both he/him and they/them pronouns (not really sure if i can pick multiple haha, but those seem to fit me)

Im not that interesting. A friend of mine says that my programming skills are good though,, speaking of which- i really like computers!!

I hope to get over my fear of talking with ppl, and maybe make some friends here :]

• Hug 1

27 minutes ago, sector said:

I'm from Bulgaria, and use both he/him and they/them pronouns (not really sure if i can pick multiple haha, but those seem to fit me)

Im not that interesting. A friend of mine says that my programming skills are good though,, speaking of which- i really like computers!!

I hope to get over my fear of talking with ppl, and maybe make some friends here :]

Hi there sector! I'm Tom. Welcome to ditch the label! We're happy to have you :) This is an amazing space with wonderful people and u can chat, vent and meet friends here. Just wanted to say hi, and ur welcome to chat anytime! You'll defo make friends here :D

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, sector said:

Hey sector!

Welcome to the squad!! How are you doing today? Hope you have a great time here, as awesome @ProffesorSparklesmentioned, there are a lot of lovely people who you will get to make friends with and the community is always here to help

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 5/17/2024 at 8:39 PM, sector said:

Heyy @sector,  I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I see that you're new to our platform and I wanted to say a massive welcome! Super awesome having you join our community. You can start conversations like this or even join other topics on the forums option. We also offer one to one support if you'd prefer that, if you click on 'Confidential Support' in the top bar next to blogs, you can send a request and one of the support mentors will get back to you. 

Yo Hello GIF

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 5/17/2024 at 8:39 PM, sector said:

Hi @sector I know I have introduced myself to you already but I just wanted to say another big hello. It's so lovely to have you here.

Thank you for letting us know that you find it difficult to talk to people. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make things a bit easier for you. I find Ditch the Label to be a warm, welcoming and supportive community and we are all really happy to meet you

pleased to meet you hello GIF by WWF_UK 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

On 5/17/2024 at 3:39 PM, sector said:

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png