What did you dream about?

Hazard ย  ย 

This is a thread to share all your weird dreams :)

• Yaaas 1

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

This is a thread to share all your weird dreams :)

Tw: Minor gore

I had a dream last night that I was driving to banff with my teacher, her kid, and some random guy. Her kid had a jar of fish, but when I offered my opinion on canned fish, she didn't appreciate it. My mom appeared out of nowhere in the hotel room because she didn't like that I was growing potatoes for end-of-the-world food. I was suddenly at a pond/garden where I got attacked by a moving statue, turned into burger patties, and found myself swimming in a pond where I got dragged down by another statue. After that, I was in an american school, and a teacher was lecturing people on a drug he found. When I raised my hand to answer the question, he said I didn't count because I'm canadian. Turns out, that teacher was a statue, so he attacked me too. Then all the sudden I'm testing a train stop that claims to be 'blind and deaf friendly'. when I get on the train, I'm suddenly in a gondola in banff. Then I woke up

• Shocked 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

I had a dream that my cats were both datingย ๐Ÿคช

• Haha 2

Staff-Account.png

22 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Tw: Minor gore

I had a dream last night that I was driving to banff with my teacher, her kid, and some random guy. Her kid had a jar of fish, but when I offered my opinion on canned fish, she didn't appreciate it. My mom appeared out of nowhere in the hotel room because she didn't like that I was growing potatoes for end-of-the-world food. I was suddenly at a pond/garden where I got attacked by a moving statue, turned into burger patties, and found myself swimming in a pond where I got dragged down by another statue. After that, I was in an american school, and a teacher was lecturing people on a drug he found. When I raised my hand to answer the question, he said I didn't count because I'm canadian. Turns out, that teacher was a statue, so he attacked me too. Then all the sudden I'm testing a train stop that claims to be 'blind and deaf friendly'. when I get on the train, I'm suddenly in a gondola in banff. Then I woke up

Oh wow that sounds cool and scary all at once

Was it a lucid dream? Also super impressed you remembered all that detail ๐Ÿ’—

1 hour ago, jazzy.sky said:

Oh wow that sounds cool and scary all at once

Was it a lucid dream? Also super impressed you remembered all that detail ๐Ÿ’—

I don't think it was a lucid dream. And every once in a while I have a super memorable dream, usually I forget them. I was awake for a while before I realized I even had the dream, so I had a 'Wait i'm not a hamburger' moment when I was getting out of the shower

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I don't think it was a lucid dream. And every once in a while I have a super memorable dream, usually I forget them. I was awake for a while before I realized I even had the dream, so I had a 'Wait i'm not a hamburger' moment when I was getting out of the shower

Omg i thought i was the only one xD one time i had a weird dream where my family turned into catepillars (it was lowkey scary) and i was confused when i saw them being their regular selves bfore i realised that was just a nightmare haha

ย 

1 hour ago, jazzy.sky said:

Omg i thought i was the only one xD one time i had a weird dream where my family turned into catepillars (it was lowkey scary) and i was confused when i saw them being their regular selves bfore i realised that was just a nightmare haha

My friends often have nightmares where I get mad at them, so sometimes I'll wake up with a million texts of like, 'did you actually get mad at me?' or the occasional 'did you die?'.

I don't know if I should be worried that these are the topics of my friends' dreams lmao

• Shocked 1

15 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

My friends often have nightmares where I get mad at them, so sometimes I'll wake up with a million texts of like, 'did you actually get mad at me?' or the occasional 'did you die?'.

I don't know if I should be worried that these are the topics of my friends' dreams lmao

Omg lol

That's so wild ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€

ย 

• Digital Mentor
15 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

How strange.... Do you have the same with your friends? As in do you dream that they get mad at you?ย 

Great idea for a thread btw!

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

I have had several dreams that I'm about to miss a flight, train etc. I usually dream that my alarm doesn't go off, I then wake up in a panic, realise I haven't packed yet and I am about to miss my flight, train etc and I am then just rushing about - a bit like that scene in Home Aloneย ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Shocked 1

Staff-Account.png

8 hours ago, Aurora said:

I have had several dreams that I'm about to miss a flight, train etc. I usually dream that my alarm doesn't go off, I then wake up in a panic, realise I haven't packed yet and I am about to miss my flight, train etc and I am then just rushing about - a bit like that scene in Home Aloneย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Omg bless you Aurora ๐Ÿ˜ญ that sounds incredibly stressful, just the thought of missing a flight is an absolute nightmare ๐Ÿ˜…

Do you ever wake up in a panic thinking that you might be actually missed the plane/train?

I often have the dream when I hurtle my way down to the ground and do that weird jolt as I "land" on the ground haha

ย 

• Digital Mentor
On 5/17/2024 at 8:01 PM, jazzy.sky said:

Omg bless you Aurora ๐Ÿ˜ญ that sounds incredibly stressful, just the thought of missing a flight is an absolute nightmare ๐Ÿ˜…

Do you ever wake up in a panic thinking that you might be actually missed the plane/train?

I often have the dream when I hurtle my way down to the ground and do that weird jolt as I "land" on the ground haha

I do actually -ย it often takes me a few moments to realise that I have not missed my flight/train etc ๐Ÿ˜…ย I call this my 'stress dream' as I have noticed that I get this kind of dream when I am feeling particularly stressed about something. Apparently it's quite common to have dreams like that when you're feeling stressed. Other common stress dream themes are things like failing an important exam, being unprepared for a big presentation or being chased ๐Ÿ˜ฎ.ย 

I know what you mean about having a dream, where you're hurtling towards the ground and then you wake up with a jolt. I've had that a few times and it can be quite unsettling. Is that what it's been like for you? I'd love to see if my actual body sinks down into the mattress when it happensย ๐Ÿ˜…

Staff-Account.png