My colouring in art 😌

Megs- Β  Β 

Just now, Duckie said:

Sims4 is great! I sometimes do the weird challenges xDΒ 

Hahaha, I think you'd like it! Look at An Untitled Goose Game gameplay and look how endearing it is <3

House House Indie GIF

That game looks absolutely epic!! I need to download it haha πŸ˜‚. The old man running after the goose πŸͺΏ lmfao 🀣. That’s made me chuckle so much my back is hurting even more haha πŸ˜‚Β 

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Megs- said:

That game looks absolutely epic!! I need to download it haha πŸ˜‚. The old man running after the goose πŸͺΏ lmfao 🀣. That’s made me chuckle so much my back is hurting even more haha πŸ˜‚Β 

I am really sorry for having caused more pain. Are you OK?

I mean it is a really fun game. Frustrating at times, but very easy to get into! It's available on mobile and on computers so I'd rekommend getting it (as long as it doesn't cause physical pain, sorry again). My favourite is sneaking up on people and scaring them with a HONK!

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

I am really sorry for having caused more pain. Are you OK?

I mean it is a really fun game. Frustrating at times, but very easy to get into! It's available on mobile and on computers so I'd rekommend getting it (as long as it doesn't cause physical pain, sorry again). My favourite is sneaking up on people and scaring them with a HONK!

Yes haha I’m fine! Nooo Duckie it’s fine haha πŸ˜‚! Is it available on apple phone? Like the App Store? Or do you have to have steam?

• Digital Mentor
13 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Yes haha I’m fine! Nooo Duckie it’s fine haha πŸ˜‚! Is it available on apple phone? Like the App Store? Or do you have to have steam?

Hi, unfortunately it's not on App Store. It won game of the year, but Apple has rejected it, unfortunately. It is however available on PC+Mac (via Steam, Itch or Epic), Nintendo Switch, PS4 or Xbox. Not sure if that's helpful at all.

Staff-Account.png

13 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Hi, unfortunately it's not on App Store. It won game of the year, but Apple has rejected it, unfortunately. It is however available on PC+Mac (via Steam, Itch or Epic), Nintendo Switch, PS4 or Xbox. Not sure if that's helpful at all.

I don’t have any of those πŸ˜•πŸ™. I stupidly gave me Xbox to my older sister 😞. Damn itΒ 

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Megs- said:

I don’t have any of those πŸ˜•πŸ™. I stupidly gave me Xbox to my older sister 😞. Damn itΒ 

Sorry dear. Maybe you and your sister could play it together sometime. If you want an equally bloody brilliant game but for phones, you should defo get Sneaky Sasquatch! Honesly it's just as good if not better! It won game of the year in 2020 :)

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

Sorry dear. Maybe you and your sister could play it together sometime. If you want an equally bloody brilliant game but for phones, you should defo get Sneaky Sasquatch! Honesly it's just as good if not better! It won game of the year in 2020 :)

Will have a look at that game πŸ˜‡

Γ—
Γ—