-Aussie-    

Hey hey I’m back now

14 hours ago, -Aussie- said:

what are yall doing besides chatting on here

SCHOOL

Hey jasper hru? How’s school going?

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Hey jasper hru? How’s school going?

Its School. Boring, but I'm really excited to get home today cause I ordered an art tablet and it arrives today. Hbu Megs?

6 minutes ago, _Jasper_ said:

Its School. Boring, but I'm really excited to get home today cause I ordered an art tablet and it arrives today. Hbu Megs?

Ooh art tablet? Never heard of those before 🙂! Ah I’m not up to much, just got home from going to the beach/cafe. Kinda tired and cold. Just hanging around online talking to you amazing lot 🙂

Just now, Megs- said:

Ooh art tablet? Never heard of those before 🙂! Ah I’m not up to much, just got home from going to the beach/cafe. Kinda tired and cold. Just hanging around online talking to you amazing lot 🙂

Awww we feel the same about you

• Thanks 1

Just now, Megs- said:

Beach and Cafe sounds like a whole LOT of fun

Just now, _Jasper_ said:

Awww we feel the same about you

Stop! That’s so sweet 🥺🙂. Thankyou ❤️

Just now, _Jasper_ said:

Beach and Cafe sounds like a whole LOT of fun

It was cold but I got a bowl of chips and a hot chocolate 😍

I’m ur 10th follower hehe 😜 

Just now, Megs- said:

Stop! That’s so sweet 🥺🙂. Thankyou ❤️

It was cold but I got a bowl of chips and a hot chocolate 😍

OMG YUM. I could use something substantial rn lol.

Just now, _Jasper_ said:

OMG YUM. I could use something substantial rn lol.

It had lots of CREAM ON IT WITH MARSHMALLOWS and chocolate topping :)

Just now, Megs- said:

It had lots of CREAM ON IT WITH MARSHMALLOWS and chocolate topping :)

AHHHHHH

1 minute ago, _Jasper_ said:

AHHHHHH

Wanna see a pic?!

Just now, Megs- said:

Wanna see a pic?!

OMG YES

1 minute ago, _Jasper_ said:

OMG YES

spacer.png

the marshmallows was underneath 

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

spacer.png

the marshmallows was underneath 

All my friends wanna eat it. Im off to math.

Just now, _Jasper_ said:

All my friends wanna eat it. Im off to math.

Enjoy math class!! Praying for you haha 😂 ( I’m rubbish at maths )

Hey Aussie hru?

Just now, Megs- said:

Hey Aussie hru?

Not good, you?

2 minutes ago, -Aussie- said:

Not good, you?

In pain. Want to talk about what’s bothering you, of course you don’t have to just want you to know that you aren’t alone ❤️

Just now, Megs- said:

In pain. Want to talk about what’s bothering you, of course you don’t have to just want you to know that you aren’t alone ❤️

why are you in pain?

Sure, I have the choice to get rid of my dog and i don't know what to pick it is making me to stressed like i know my dog would be happier somewhere else but at the same time my dog has sepration anxitey, it is also making me feel really bad and i would just be getting a new dog.

1 minute ago, -Aussie- said:

why are you in pain?

Sure, I have the choice to get rid of my dog and i don't know what to pick it is making me to stressed like i know my dog would be happier somewhere else but at the same time my dog has sepration anxitey, it is also making me feel really bad and i would just be getting a new dog.

Oh no. Why are you having to get rid of your dog? You don’t have to answer if you don’t have to. 

I know this might seem stupid, but maybe you could write out the pros of giving him away, I know it’s not a nice thing to do but like you could do benefits on why it would be a good idea? And you could do cons on why it’s not a great idea. Sorry if that sounds ridiculous for me to say 

3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Oh no. Why are you having to get rid of your dog? You don’t have to answer if you don’t have to. 

I know this might seem stupid, but maybe you could write out the pros of giving him away, I know it’s not a nice thing to do but like you could do benefits on why it would be a good idea? And you could do cons on why it’s not a great idea. Sorry if that sounds ridiculous for me to say 

no that makes a lot of sense i have tried that and i is a really good idea to get rid of him

i need to get rid of him because i can't take care of him anymore he has gotten to be too much for me. 

6 minutes ago, -Aussie- said:

no that makes a lot of sense i have tried that and i is a really good idea to get rid of him

i need to get rid of him because i can't take care of him anymore he has gotten to be too much for me. 

Aw. I know it’s going to be an awful day but please remember you tried your absolute hardest to take care of him, he will always remember you. Will you go and see him occasionally? My heart breaks for you, I never had to give up my animal but I have had to say goodbye ( she passed away ). So I do know how hard it can be. I’m here for you, you can vent to me as much as you like, please never hesitate to reach out to me or the support mentors, we care deeply about you and your feelings, ❤️.

• Like 1