Any one wanna talk??

-Aussie-    

• Digital Mentor
6 hours ago, Jinx said:

He keeps trying to talk to me, and my friend said she told him she'd think about it, althought she would never do that to me. Im starting to think that he was using me to get close to her.

What an absolute shitbag... He's really messed up and it might be that he just isn't mature enough to be in a relationship, yet likes the idea of being in one. Do you think he is trying to get you back? I am so sorry he's treated you like this. He is not to be trusted.

Staff-Account.png

5 minutes ago, Duckie said:

What an absolute shitbag... He's really messed up and it might be that he just isn't mature enough to be in a relationship, yet likes the idea of being in one. Do you think he is trying to get you back? I am so sorry he's treated you like this. He is not to be trusted.

It was so bad I was hyperventalating at lunch and a bunch of people were hovering asking if I was okay making it worse. He said "I have too many red flags and im not loyal" And he admitting to using me to get to my friend, then denied using me?! :< 

• Digital Mentor
7 minutes ago, Jinx said:

It was so bad I was hyperventalating at lunch and a bunch of people were hovering asking if I was okay making it worse. He said "I have too many red flags and im not loyal" And he admitting to using me to get to my friend, then denied using me?! :< 

I am actually happy you are rid of this guy, even though I am absolutely disgusted with his behaviour on your behalf. How completely tactless and selfish could a guy get?! Did you have this breakdown on your actual birthday too? ❤️ I am really sorry.

Is he in the same school as you?

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

I am actually happy you are rid of this guy, even though I am absolutely disgusted with his behaviour on your behalf. How completely tactless and selfish could a guy get?! Did you have this breakdown on your actual birthday too? ❤️ I am really sorry.

Is he in the same school as you?

He is, so its this for the next 4 years :(

• Digital Mentor
15 minutes ago, Jinx said:

He is, so its this for the next 4 years :(

Sorry @Jinx,

You don't deserve to have someone like that in your surroundings. Is he in the same class as you too?

Are your friends being supportive regarding this? Do you feel you can talk to them and have them support you to ensure your ex backs off and doesn't try to approach you?

Staff-Account.png

8 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Sorry @Jinx,

You don't deserve to have someone like that in your surroundings. Is he in the same class as you too?

Are your friends being supportive regarding this? Do you feel you can talk to them and have them support you to ensure your ex backs off and doesn't try to approach you?

My friends are all friends with him.... And no, he's a grade above me...

• Digital Mentor
8 minutes ago, Jinx said:

My friends are all friends with him.... And no, he's a grade above me...

That sounds really tough. Do they all know what he's done to you? He is such a douchebag! Is he trying to contact you through them?

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Duckie said:

That sounds really tough. Do they all know what he's done to you? He is such a douchebag! Is he trying to contact you through them?

Oh they know, they just dont care. And yet, some part of me is infatuated with him.

• Digital Mentor
5 minutes ago, Jinx said:

Oh they know, they just dont care. And yet, some part of me is infatuated with him.

I completely get that. This is all still so recent and I think it will take time to understand fully what's happened and to stop having feelings for him. And that's OK. Breakups (good or bad) are complicated like that. Where you guys dating for long?

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Duckie said:

I completely get that. This is all still so recent and I think it will take time to understand fully what's happened and to stop having feelings for him. And that's OK. Breakups (good or bad) are complicated like that. Where you guys dating for long?

Not at all. 2-3 weeks... And its odd for me. 

4 hours ago, catgal05 said:

You deserve someone better what a 🤬

Aw

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
11 hours ago, Jinx said:

Not at all. 2-3 weeks... And its odd for me. 

But the breakup is still very recent and it doesn't help that it was on your birthday. How did he break up? Have you been able to avoid him despite him being in school with you?

Staff-Account.png

4 hours ago, Duckie said:

But the breakup is still very recent and it doesn't help that it was on your birthday. How did he break up? Have you been able to avoid him despite him being in school with you?

He just said " I dont think we should be in a relationship" Then ghosted me for a few days, then started being rude when I confronted him about using me... Im trying to avoid him, but he just keep bothering me. She's sitting right next to me texting him like she thinks i dont know. 

Edited by Jinx

• Digital Mentor
20 hours ago, Jinx said:

He just said " I dont think we should be in a relationship" Then ghosted me for a few days, then started being rude when I confronted him about using me... Im trying to avoid him, but he just keep bothering me. She's sitting right next to me texting him like she thinks i dont know. 

Wow, that's such a cop out excuse! And then he just expects that he can treat you like whatever? This guy needs to grow up and learn to take responsibility for his actions! Would you be able to block his number and all his accounts on social media? You really don't need him harassing you right now. I'm really sorry he's pretending like nothing's happened. Who is this person texting him? Could you gently have a word with her and ask her to at least be a bit more discreet. It wasn't that long ago since your breakup so I'm sure she would understand. What do you think?

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Duckie said:

Wow, that's such a cop out excuse! And then he just expects that he can treat you like whatever? This guy needs to grow up and learn to take responsibility for his actions! Would you be able to block his number and all his accounts on social media? You really don't need him harassing you right now. I'm really sorry he's pretending like nothing's happened. Who is this person texting him? Could you gently have a word with her and ask her to at least be a bit more discreet. It wasn't that long ago since your breakup so I'm sure she would understand. What do you think?

Me and my friend have come to terms that he is a player after he asked me to try again yesterday so now me and her are together^^

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, Jinx said:

Me and my friend have come to terms that he is a player after he asked me to try again yesterday so now me and her are together^^

Oh wow! That's fantastic to hear!!

Together as in like a couple? :) How do you feel about it. Regardless, I am so happy for you because I can't imagine something making him more annoyed than knowing he doesn't stand a chance with either of you!

Franchesca Ramsey Wteq GIF by chescaleigh

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Duckie said:

Oh wow! That's fantastic to hear!!

Together as in like a couple? :) How do you feel about it. Regardless, I am so happy for you because I can't imagine something making him more annoyed than knowing he doesn't stand a chance with either of you!

Franchesca Ramsey Wteq GIF by chescaleigh

I think as a couple but Im also not sure...  But I still feel bad about something... 

• Digital Mentor
On 10/13/2023 at 2:52 PM, Jinx said:

I think as a couple but Im also not sure...  But I still feel bad about something... 

Oh wow! How do you feel about it?

Would you like to tell me a bit about your feelings regarding this? No pressure, of course.

Staff-Account.png

On 8/28/2023 at 11:13 AM, -Aussie- said:

Hello, does anyone just wanna chat

Hi

16 hours ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Hi

Yo

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2023 at 12:22 PM, _Jasper_ said:

Yo

I'm exhausted 

Just now, Bisexual Soprano said:

I'm exhausted 

Lol same what did you do this week?

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Lol same what did you do this week?

Lots of schoolwork, I had a college visit yesterday and my friend had a panic attack today so I helped him calm down