Any one wanna talk??

-Aussie- Β  Β 

On 9/8/2023 at 2:26 PM, Coyotea said:

Kinda tired, anxious, trying to figure out my feelings for a friend . But mostly excited! I’m gonna get a binder!

How is it going?! Binding safely?

6 minutes ago, Jinx said:

How is it going?! Binding safely?

The binder didn’t do anything when I got it :’) the friend I mentioned (the one I mentioned maybe having feelings for-) offered to try and alter it so that it will fit better but I haven’t heard anything about it lately. Which reminds me- I do need to ask

1 hour ago, Coyotea said:

The binder didn’t do anything when I got it :’) the friend I mentioned (the one I mentioned maybe having feelings for-) offered to try and alter it so that it will fit better but I haven’t heard anything about it lately. Which reminds me- I do need to ask

Im sorry about your binder, maybe try a different one? If not, dont feel pressured into getting surgery, thats something that should be carefully considered. I hope that things are working out with that friend!

1 hour ago, Jinx said:

Im sorry about your binder, maybe try a different one? If not, dont feel pressured into getting surgery, thats something that should be carefully considered. I hope that things are working out with that friend!

Yeah, we’re looking into spectrum outfitters if the altered binder doesn’t work. Oh- I’ve known I want top surgery for a long time, I’ve carefully considered it believe me lol. And thanks.Β 
(I doubt anything passed friendship will happen with us cuz they’ve mentioned that they’ve have and are still kind of considering the possibility of them being a lesbian)

Edit: I could get surgery or any kind of HRT or affirming care/clothes or be out because my parents are super bigoted in every way. Thus this binder is a secret binder.

Edited by Coyotea

42 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

Yeah, we’re looking into spectrum outfitters if the altered binder doesn’t work. Oh- I’ve known I want top surgery for a long time, I’ve carefully considered it believe me lol. And thanks.Β 
(I doubt anything passed friendship will happen with us cuz they’ve mentioned that they’ve have and are still kind of considering the possibility of them being a lesbian)

Edit: I could get surgery or any kind of HRT or affirming care/clothes or be out because my parents are super bigoted in every way. Thus this binder is a secret binder.

Ah, I understand parents can be difficult, however even if youve considered top surgery a lot, it would be wise to wait until your an adult.

1 minute ago, Jinx said:

Ah, I understand parents can be difficult, however even if youve considered top surgery a lot, it would be wise to wait until your an adult.

If given the opportunity I’d take it at my current age. Not like I have a choice anyway, like I said, I can’t get gender affirming care, hell- I can’t even be out yet because of my parents.Β 

1 hour ago, Coyotea said:

If given the opportunity I’d take it at my current age. Not like I have a choice anyway, like I said, I can’t get gender affirming care, hell- I can’t even be out yet because of my parents.Β 

I'm very sorry to hear that, but DTL is here if you need us^^Β 

Cat Love GIF by NGcorpvtc

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IrrelavantVapour said:

Hello is this the live chat?Β πŸ™ƒ

Hi.Β  yes, it's a forum πŸ™‚

Hola Ninos and Ninas and ustedes

3 minutes ago, Jinx said:

Hola Ninos and Ninas and ustedes

Hi , πŸ‘‹

15 minutes ago, catgal05 said:

Hi , πŸ‘‹

hows it goin

*blink blink* I’ve been trying to figure out how to get the legend badge-

And I just got it by randomly saying hello

this feels so anticlimacticΒ 

3 hours ago, Jinx said:

hows it goin

Sorry just seenΒ 

Yeah things are okΒ 

How about you?

53 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

*blink blink* I’ve been trying to figure out how to get the legend badge-

And I just got it by randomly saying hello

this feels so anticlimacticΒ 

Congrats! And hey, how is it going?

19 minutes ago, catgal05 said:

Sorry just seenΒ 

Yeah things are okΒ 

How about you?

Your good! Im okay, school is a bit stressful and my ex is so toxic he broke up with me on my birthday 5 days ago, asked my best friend to homecoming and has been talking crap about me.

3 minutes ago, Jinx said:

Your good! Im okay, school is a bit stressful and my ex is so toxic he broke up with me on my birthday 5 days ago, asked my best friend to homecoming and has been talking crap about me.

Yeah not too bad , Oh I'm sorry about that πŸ˜”

How horrible too πŸ«‚

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jinx said:

Congrats! And hey, how is it going?

Thanks. Hi, um, I’m terrible but it’s whatever./gΒ 

how about you?

1 minute ago, Coyotea said:

Thanks. Hi, um, I’m terrible but it’s whatever./gΒ 

how about you?

Im doing alright I suppose, want to talk about why your not doing too well?

5 minutes ago, Jinx said:

Im doing alright I suppose, want to talk about why your not doing too well?

That’s good. Uh- no, not particularly.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Coyotea said:

That’s good. Uh- no, not particularly.

Well, I hope things get better and I'm sorry your not doing well. We are here if you need us^^

All Might My Hero Academia GIF by Funimation

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
11 hours ago, Jinx said:

I am so sorry to hear that, @Jinx. That is so not cool on so many levels. Are you OK? Sounds like he would talk crap to cover up the fact that he broke up with you on your birthday and asked your best friend to homecoming. That's shady as... I take it your friend didn't say yes? Have you spoken to your ex since?

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Duckie said:

I am so sorry to hear that, @Jinx. That is so not cool on so many levels. Are you OK? Sounds like he would talk crap to cover up the fact that he broke up with you on your birthday and asked your best friend to homecoming. That's shady as... I take it your friend didn't say yes? Have you spoken to your ex since?

He keeps trying to talk to me, and my friend said she told him she'd think about it, althought she would never do that to me. Im starting to think that he was using me to get close to her.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Jinx said:

He keeps trying to talk to me, and my friend said she told him she'd think about it, althought she would never do that to me. Im starting to think that he was using me to get close to her.

😞

Β