Any one wanna talk??

-Aussie-    

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

I’m so sorry 😞

1 minute ago, TinyDinos said:

Sorry to hear that

Its fine, i don't know what to do about it but i know if you both could help change it you would.

I care about you Aussie

I care about you too!

Just now, -Aussie- said:

I care about you too!

Want me to colour you something? Before I go to sleep?🫂!

Just now, -Aussie- said:

Its fine, i don't know what to do about it but i know if you both could help change it you would.

i really would do anything to make your life as easy as possible, you deserve to live a happy & rewarding life.

Just now, -Aussie- said:

For sure <3

maybe try listening to music w headphones on? Tbh I’m still tryna figure out how to calm myself down in healthy ways without having a safe place to go to. Hopefully getting my license in Nov. so I can at least drive to the park down the street or a coffee shop

Just now, Megs- said:

Want me to colour you something? Before I go to sleep?🫂!

i really would do anything to make your life as easy as possible, you deserve to live a happy & rewarding life.

ooo that sounds fun you can if you want if you do pick something random

you deserve a good life too!

Just now, -Aussie- said:

ooo that sounds fun you can if you want if you do pick something random

you deserve a good life too!

I’ll pick an animal I haven’t done yet!🙂

Just now, TinyDinos said:

For sure <3

maybe try listening to music w headphones on? Tbh I’m still tryna figure out how to calm myself down in healthy ways without having a safe place to go to. Hopefully getting my license in Nov. so I can at least drive to the park down the street or a coffee shop

yeah, that would be nice, i can't listen to music i am grounded again 

Just now, Megs- said:

I’ll pick an animal I haven’t done yet!🙂

okie!

Just now, -Aussie- said:

yeah, that would be nice, i can't listen to music i am grounded again 

Fr? Who grounds people from listening to music?! 🙄

im so sorry friend :(

4 minutes ago, -Aussie- said:

okie!

I think you’ll like the pic I’ve chosen not sure tho

3 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Fr? Who grounds people from listening to music?! 🙄

im so sorry friend :(

i am grounded because of mental probles but that counts music

Just now, Megs- said:

I think you’ll like the pic I’ve chosen not sure tho

ooo

Just now, -Aussie- said:

ooo

If you don’t, I’ll do another one that you like 🙂

i bet i will

5 minutes ago, Megs- said:

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, -Aussie- said:

i am grounded because of mental probles but that counts music

Respectfully, that’s stupid too. You can’t control you mental health

4 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Respectfully, that’s stupid too. You can’t control you mental health

i know but that is there reason that is also why i am not able to go in my bedroom

Just now, -Aussie- said:

i know but that is there reason that is also why i am not able to go in my bedroom

I’m so sorry you’re going through all of this! If you ever need to get anything off you’re chest you can always talk to me…🫂

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
12 hours ago, -Aussie- said:

thats fine i understand  *hugs*

i may have to move schools because of my mental health, i am not allowed in my room, i can't be friends with the people i am friends with, i may have to go to a "Hosptial", My parents are putting to much stuff on me now too, there is more but i don't want to put more stuff on you

Hi @-Aussie-,

Sorry to hear that you have so much going on at the moment. That sounds really intense! 

It also sounds to me like you are being a bit punished for your mental health issues. Is that fair of me to say? You need your friends; especially when you're going through stuff that affects your mental health. Why aren't you allowed in your room? Are you concerned about your mental health at the moment?

Please know that us support mentors are available on confidential support if you would like to talk about any of this. You can find confidential support at the top middle of this page.

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Duckie said:

Hi @-Aussie-,

Sorry to hear that you have so much going on at the moment. That sounds really intense! 

It also sounds to me like you are being a bit punished for your mental health issues. Is that fair of me to say? You need your friends; especially when you're going through stuff that affects your mental health. Why aren't you allowed in your room? Are you concerned about your mental health at the moment?

Please know that us support mentors are available on confidential support if you would like to talk about any of this. You can find confidential support at the top middle of this page.

yeah i guess i am being punished for my mental health, I am not allowed in my room because me parents don't want me to be alone anymore in case i may try something. idk how i feel about my mental health i don't think it is that bad but thats not what my parents think and they think all of my health problems are caused by my friends. tbh my friends know more about me than my parents plus my friends also help me when i was hearing stuff like really bad stuff and my parents never knew. 

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, -Aussie- said:

yeah i guess i am being punished for my mental health, I am not allowed in my room because me parents don't want me to be alone anymore in case i may try something. idk how i feel about my mental health i don't think it is that bad but thats not what my parents think and they think all of my health problems are caused by my friends. tbh my friends know more about me than my parents plus my friends also help me when i was hearing stuff like really bad stuff and my parents never knew. 

It sounds to me like your parents are misunderstanding the situation a bit, and may not know how to help you. I don't think you should be punished for your mental health issues, because that's just not going to help. Are you OK with not being let into your own room? How do you feel about it?

Are you receiving any external support at all? I am asking this because it might also be a good channel for your parents to get some advice on how to support you and what is reasonable to expect when your mental health is low. Are you and your family close? It sounds like you have really good friends that are truly there for you when you need them. Maybe your parents aren't able to see that they are supporting you rather than adding issues of any kind. Are you able to talk to them about this?

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Duckie said:

It sounds to me like your parents are misunderstanding the situation a bit, and may not know how to help you. I don't think you should be punished for your mental health issues, because that's just not going to help. Are you OK with not being let into your own room? How do you feel about it?

Are you receiving any external support at all? I am asking this because it might also be a good channel for your parents to get some advice on how to support you and what is reasonable to expect when your mental health is low. Are you and your family close? It sounds like you have really good friends that are truly there for you when you need them. Maybe your parents aren't able to see that they are supporting you rather than adding issues of any kind. Are you able to talk to them about this?

I hate not being allowed to be in my room that is my only safe place but now it is gone...

I have a therpist but she does not really help that much.

Me and my family are not that close i don't tell them stuff and not i really don't like my family and i can't trust them at all.

I have tried to tell them but every time i do it turns in to a lecture about how i had never had mental problems but now i do when i did hae mental problems before i just never told them and now it is at the point idk how to hide it and i just want to give up on my self almost everyday now, i feel like i am causing so many problems and i can't even do any thing right.

• Hug 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
33 minutes ago, -Aussie- said:

I hate not being allowed to be in my room that is my only safe place but now it is gone...

I have a therpist but she does not really help that much.

Me and my family are not that close i don't tell them stuff and not i really don't like my family and i can't trust them at all.

I have tried to tell them but every time i do it turns in to a lecture about how i had never had mental problems but now i do when i did hae mental problems before i just never told them and now it is at the point idk how to hide it and i just want to give up on my self almost everyday now, i feel like i am causing so many problems and i can't even do any thing right.

Hey @-Aussie-, just letting you know that I've asked a mentor to message you shortly :)

Staff-Account.png