Any one wanna talk??

-Aussie- Β  Β 

2 minutes ago, -Aussie- said:

Hello!

Hey

6 minutes ago, _BurntoutGiftedKid_ said:

I did. Got alot going on, hru?

I’m kind of tired, feeling a anxious but other than that I’m actually pretty good! I’m getting a binder on Sunday!Β 

1 minute ago, _BurntoutGiftedKid_ said:

Hey

Hru??

2 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

I’m kind of tired, feeling a anxious but other than that I’m actually pretty good! I’m getting a binder on Sunday!Β 

I'm happy for you! :) Thats amazing. Remember to bind safely! And remember its okay to take a deep breath if your ever anxious!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, _BurntoutGiftedKid_ said:

I'm happy for you! :) Thats amazing. Remember to bind safely! And remember its okay to take a deep breath if your ever anxious!

Thanks so much!! Yeah I’m really excited, I’ve also got some stuff going on feelings wise (I think I might have a crush on one of my irl friends πŸ˜“, which is a bit out of my expertise because I’m Aroflux and Ace-spec)Β 

What about you? What’s been going on?/nfta

1 minute ago, Coyotea said:

Thanks so much!! Yeah I’m really excited, I’ve also got some stuff going on feelings wise (I think I might have a crush on one of my irl friends πŸ˜“, which is a bit out of my expertise because I’m Aroflux and Ace-spec)Β 

What about you? What’s been going on?/nfta

I'm going to have to breakup with my girlfriend bc I'm too stressed to deal with anything more than friendship rn. Alot going on at home. Migraines, I'm piled with schoolwork. I really dont want to hurt my gf either but this guy she met the other day asked her out.... I hope everything works out with your friend!

Just now, _BurntoutGiftedKid_ said:

I'm going to have to breakup with my girlfriend bc I'm too stressed to deal with anything more than friendship rn. Alot going on at home. Migraines, I'm piled with schoolwork. I really dont want to hurt my gf either but this guy she met the other day asked her out.... I hope everything works out with your friend!

Ah, I’m sorry, that sucks. I hope things get better. I’m here if you ever need any kind of support :)Β 

And thanks I hope so tooΒ 

• Hug 1

Ah, I’m sorry, that sucks. I hope things get better. I’m here if you ever need any kind of support :)Β 

And thanks I hope so tooΒ 

:)

• Hug 1

33 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

How are you?

Meh hbu

25 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Meh hbu

Kinda tired, anxious, trying to figure out my feelings for a friend . But mostly excited! I’m gonna get a binder!

Kinda tired, anxious, trying to figure out my feelings for a friend . But mostly excited! I’m gonna get a binder!

Awh so happy for you that you’re getting a binder!! Awh hugs ( if accepted)πŸ™‚

Just now, Megs- said:

Awh so happy for you that you’re getting a binder!! Awh hugs ( if accepted)πŸ™‚

I’m so excited! Huggssss (very much accepted :3)Β 

• Yaaas 1

Just now, Coyotea said:

I’m so excited! Huggssss (very much accepted :3)Β 

I’m excited for you!!!!! Wooohooo!!!! Awh more and moreeeee hugs πŸ«‚Β 

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

I’m excited for you!!!!! Wooohooo!!!! Awh more and moreeeee hugs πŸ«‚Β 

I’ll finally be able to wear outfits I like without my chest ruining itΒ 

Just now, Coyotea said:

I’ll finally be able to wear outfits I like without my chest ruining itΒ 

Awh, I’m so happy for you πŸ™‚

20 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

How have you been?

Calling 111 due to reasons, not doing good right nowΒ 

3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Calling 111 due to reasons, not doing good right nowΒ 

I’m sorry I hope everything is ok..

Just now, Coyotea said:

Oh-Β 

Yah :(

Just now, Coyotea said:

I’m sorry I hope everything is ok..

Thank you. Hugs

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
14 hours ago, _BurntoutGiftedKid_ said:

Heyy @_BurntoutGiftedKid_, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label.Β 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a tough time right now. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate with migraines, schoolwork, and the stress at home. It's completely understandable that you may need some space and time to focus on yourself. Breakups are never easy, and it's clear that you care about your girlfriend's feelings too.Β Have you had a chance to talk to her about what you're going through and how you're feeling?Β Also, it must be difficult to know that she's been asked out by someone else during this time. How are you coping with those feelings and thoughts?

P.s. If you need to speak about this 1-1 feel free to message on Confidential support. It's the tab next to 'Blogs' in the top bar. Here for you!Β 

Staff-Account.png