This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Death

Ruined Wishes

CoconutCultist Β  Β 

• Digital Mentor
4 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Aww sorry Aurora! (Honestly thats so true though - sorry for ruining your wish 😭)

Hahaha that would be so funny πŸ˜‚Β 

Omg I love careot cake - wish granted but if you dont eat it slowly eanough, you will grow carrot leaves on your head (they last for 24hrs)

I wish the weather holds up

Granted. But after today the weather would reflect every mood you have throughout the day!

I wish my home would magically clean itself.Β 

• Shocked 1

34 minutes ago, Mestizo said:

Granted. But after today the weather would reflect every mood you have throughout the day!

I wish my home would magically clean itself.Β 

Oh noo πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ guess the weather would change all the time - I wonder what weather would happen when I am in a hungry mood? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oooh granted but your house has a tendency to also tidy things away so well that you are constantly searching for your things

I wish I was braver

• Digital Mentor
On 8/30/2024 at 5:23 PM, jazzy.sky said:

Oh noo πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ guess the weather would change all the time - I wonder what weather would happen when I am in a hungry mood? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oooh granted but your house has a tendency to also tidy things away so well that you are constantly searching for your things

I wish I was braver

Granted but now you keep getting into trouble for being so brave

I wish I could change the taste of any food I don't like to something I do like by just snapping my fingersΒ 

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

11 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Granted but now you keep getting into trouble for being so brave

I wish I could change the taste of any food I don't like to something I do like by just snapping my fingersΒ 

Granted but snapping your fingers is much harder than usual because you have to snap with your pinky and ring finger at the same time

I wish this weekend will be great weather - sunshine, not too hot or cold with wispy clouds in the skyΒ 

• Yaaas 1

@Aurora I've granted your wish but needs approval! XD

• Digital Mentor
7 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Granted but snapping your fingers is much harder than usual because you have to snap with your pinky and ring finger at the same time

I wish this weekend will be great weather - sunshine, not too hot or cold with wispy clouds in the skyΒ 

Oh no - I have just tried that and am finding it literally impossibleΒ πŸ™ƒΒ This wish will take a lot of practiceΒ πŸ˜…

Granted but you can only be outside for 15 minutes at a time until a big mighty force pulls you back inside 🏠

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

5 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Oh no - I have just tried that and am finding it literally impossibleΒ πŸ™ƒΒ This wish will take a lot of practiceΒ πŸ˜…

Granted but you can only be outside for 15 minutes at a time until a big mighty force pulls you back inside 🏠

Aww nooo - sorry Aurora :(Β  in that case I will make a slight amendment, just your pinky and thumb togetherΒ (hopefully that's easier?)

OoohΒ  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that sounds both scary and fun

What's your next wish Aurora?

• Digital Mentor
46 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Aww nooo - sorry Aurora :(Β  in that case I will make a slight amendment, just your pinky and thumb togetherΒ (hopefully that's easier?)

OoohΒ  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that sounds both scary and fun

What's your next wish Aurora?

That is easier - I can do that, Thank you very much for the amendment

Can't believe I forgot my wishΒ πŸ™ˆΒ I wish that I could talk to animals

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
4 hours ago, Aurora said:

That is easier - I can do that, Thank you very much for the amendment

Can't believe I forgot my wishΒ πŸ™ˆΒ I wish that I could talk to animals

Granted, but when you talk to animals you do so by talking to them in the language of a different animal species rather than the species of the animal you are talking to (i.e., if you talk to dog it comes out in the language of a cat).Β 

I wish i had a peach pie.

21 hours ago, Mestizo said:

Granted, but when you talk to animals you do so by talking to them in the language of a different animal species rather than the species of the animal you are talking to (i.e., if you talk to dog it comes out in the language of a cat).Β 

I wish i had a peach pie.

Ooh wish granted but its a special pie that remains piping hot no matter how long you wait for it to cool or if you stick in in a freezer so try to eat slowly and try not to burn you mouth!

(also side note, that was a very creative way of ruining Auroras wish! πŸ˜‚)

I wish I could instantly wake up and sleep well whenever I have shifts

• Digital Mentor
On 9/7/2024 at 1:58 PM, jazzy.sky said:

Ooh wish granted but its a special pie that remains piping hot no matter how long you wait for it to cool or if you stick in in a freezer so try to eat slowly and try not to burn you mouth!

(also side note, that was a very creative way of ruining Auroras wish! πŸ˜‚)

I wish I could instantly wake up and sleep well whenever I have shifts

Granted but you keep having the same odd dream about marshmallows, every time you sleep

I wish I could just blow a whistle and all my chores would be done 😊! 

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

granted butΒ 

it de cleans a week after

Β 

Edited by theriangirlwolfiey
grammar error